Who is funny ??? lejvvi ?

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by lejjvi
Amos sikkos you are really funny. Why do you think he quit? He started an operation towards me, he lost about 15 nukes and 2 noble trains. Right after that I started to noble him and he quit and you guys started to intern noble him. He quit because of him, don't dare to say anything else. I'm not trying to say I'm good or w/e, but he didn't quit before I him up.

kategikos said:
lejjvi today at 17:18
Dear kategikos,

As you've might have noticed, some players from EXP got tired of its leadership and decided to break out of EXP and about 5 more are going to join in a while.

We, the few and strong players in Scrubs would want to start an alliance with you guys and also hit on EXP. We feel the enemy of our enemies are our friends. So if you're in war with EXP and we are in war with them, I felt that we could become allies. None of the members really have any problem with AQ and most of our members (including me) have been Sie members before.

Please hear back to us.

Sincerely,
Lejjvi - Diplomat of Scrubs.

kategikos today at 17:51
Hello lejjvi,

You know the past. We were together, EXP betrayed us but some of you choose that side. I am sorry but we didnt forget that. Thats why You can add us as a enemy.

Because you are in our black list.

Sincerly,
Kategikos

We will see who get the otherone !!!

p.s.: i answered with a dirty word because he also did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you are trying to state that 2 wrongs do make a right?

DeletedUser

okay, have fun... your post is pretty meaningless, as is this whole thread though...

DeletedUser472

oh lord... im gonna be quite because amos doesn't even deserve a discussion.