Who is the most hated player on us3????

• Thread starter DeletedUser2247
  • Start date

DeletedUser2247

simple name and reason all that is needed here no slander

DeletedUser1627

I say Time4Sleep is the most hated ,probably because he is the best player in here :)

DeletedUser

hmm of course Time4sleep is the most hated player here >.<

DeletedUser

Was from the beginning villes and is still my Friend and in my Neighborhood of... but a Bad one;)

DeletedUser2247

I say Time4Sleep is the most hated ,probably because he is the best player in here :)

i wouldn't say i am the best player we are a team and every member who hates me has worked just as hard as i have and xironfist is way better then i am and his hard work compared to my laziness is unquestionable.

DeletedUser

I hate time4sleep. I wanted to join nuts and continue playing but of course he says no so i fall along with the rest of my Smash brothers lol

Time4sleep, get ready
:smack:

DeletedUser2247

I hate time4sleep. I wanted to join nuts and continue playing but of course he says no so i fall along with the rest of my Smash brothers lol

Time4sleep, get ready
:smack:

that post made my day ty and sorry i refused your membership to nuts but i guess no smash member fit into nuts due to worse activity lvls then myself. it says you joined these forums in october where were you to save or-el?

DeletedUser

Time4Sleep! must be the "most hated" account name in here and from the very beginning of this world!

DeletedUser2247

Time4Sleep! must be the "most hated" account name in here and from the very beginning of this world!

i remember meeting you on this world early on and we had some fun and yes you were rimmed by smash yet you r still here and they are not lol great work on rebuilding and ty for your co operation threw-out this world

and still hated :(

DeletedUser

IMHO, time4sleep in early stage is a nobody.
That's how it works dude. Nobodys have ambitions,but the higher ranked players usually quit due to boredom and all. in the end the Nobodys remain and take over the ranks :D

DeletedUser2247

That's how it works dude. Nobodys have ambitions,but the higher ranked players usually quit due to boredom and all. in the end the Nobodys remain and take over the ranks :D

and those who are rimmed or like you on us3 internally nobled to feed paperwings and then watch paper wings be rimmed by my tribe. hmm i never saw a user file like yours where 4 for 4 worlds you get pawned so badly. So yes i join late us3 but did catch and pass smash members who started before me.

but i guess you hate me too so i wont report you for spam lol

i will give you credit for hardly ever nobling barbs and start up but points dont get you farther then being rimmed it seems.

DeletedUser

and those who are rimmed or like you on us3 internally nobled to feed paperwings and then watch paper wings be rimmed by my tribe. hmm i never saw a user file like yours where 4 for 4 worlds you get pawned so badly. So yes i join late us3 but did catch and pass smash members who started before me.

but i guess you hate me too so i wont report you for spam lol

i will give you credit for hardly ever nobling barbs and start up but points dont get you farther then being rimmed it seems.
The Noise team played the Noise account until around 5k points,and left at rank 1. we did say it quite a few times,we also wrote it on our profile.
on US2 I was a victim of a misunderstanding,and wasn't very active in the last days anyways.
on US3 I left real early due to RL . can prove it on forums too though,just look in early pages of "top player" thread.
on US4 Noise account never lost any village to enemies while Noise team was on it,but the account was nobled 2 weeks after I(last Noise player on that account) left and while it was completely inactive (not a single login for the past atleast 10 days). even tribe members started nobling Noise then.
Thats 3 and not 4,and please get your facts right, " 4 for 4 worlds you get pawned so badly" really is a big lie. the only village i ever lost while I was at the account was the one that Awzrocks took from me on US2,which happened after the gangbang.
I have a life,so my worlds have to end somewhere.I cant just play all worlds at the same time.

PS I don't even know you,and I hardly hate people,so I don't hate you.

Last edited by a moderator: