Why can't I attack with my Paladin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Noob here, trying to send Paladin along with troops to a bonus village but its only allowing me to send my spearmen, any help appreciated.

DeletedUser

This sounds like a Support Ticket question.

I have never come across something like that, but send in a ticket under the "bugs" option, the team should be able to sort it for you.

Stupid question i know, but do you have troops other than spearmen?

DeletedUser

Then you cannot send what you don't have, when you get smithy up to a certain level, you can research other units, which you will then be able to recruit and use

Your paladin also takes 6 hours to train, so that might be it also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Somehow got confused that everyone got one to start. I guess statue is a waste for now, doh! Ty anyways.

DeletedUser

When starting you need to build a statue to train a paladin. And no, no-one gets one to start, they all need to train one.

But your welcome, happy to help

DeletedUser875

I thought you couldn't pillage bonus villages? Since there is no one there to steal resources from.

DeletedUser

All villages produce resources, the differences are:

Bonus village: The bonus is shown in the village description

Barbarian village: Villages that other players have abandoned, the resources produced are different in each one, depending on the level of buildings within it

Normal village: These produce whatever the player has built up

Info on villages here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser623

I like how Johnny is actually asking questions to get better.

DeletedUser

That's the role of this section of the forums and I believe that it should be promoted more so new players can come here to ask whatever questions that they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.