Why do soldiers keep going to die?

DeletedUser

I guess not all of them can be intelectuals and go to school but seriously all the american army does is die lol

no offense but it seems to me we can use the money that they were leeching off the system to better uses

DeletedUser329

Not a fan of war , but think people who risk their lives for their country deserve more respect than that .

<3

DeletedUser

I Agree, War Happens, But It Doesn't Mean We Shouldn't Respect The Decision Some People Make

DeletedUser

You should definitely stop capitalizing the first letter of every word you type :3

DeletedUser

dont say that rizzler, i got 2pts infraction for that :O

DeletedUser

Oh Is It Annoying?

Oops, But I Started Doing It Many Years Ago, So Stopping Would Be Hard

Oh And Remember, No Talking About Infractions :p

DeletedUser

don't care really.

and no more annoying ThAn If I CaPiTaLiSeD eVeRy OtHeR lEtTeR

DeletedUser

taken from .co.uk guide to forums :D

The Shift Whore
Did You Know That Nine Out Of Ten Experts Agree That Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word You Write Immediately Makes You A Mature, Respected Poster? It's True. When You Type Like This, It's Not Annoying, It's What Everyone Else Is Doing. Sure, You Spammed Like Crazy In The Other Threads, But That Was Because You Were Being Hacked. Now That A Moderator Position Is Open, You Are Showing That You Are Mature For Someone Who Just Turned 11.

DeletedUser

you would rather i talk about how all american soldiers ever do is die, and are leeching off the system?

DeletedUser

Isn't that what Off-Topic means? Going OT on everything that is in the OT section?

DeletedUser

off topic is meant for topics that aren't related to tribalwars. not spam.

DeletedUser

It's not spam if youre talking about something not related to the OP, It's going off-topic

DeletedUser

we're simply using the name to its potential. its OFF topic. we were going OFF topic. so surely its you who should get a warning, since by saying we are going off the topic, you are trying to make it on topic when it is in fact off topic.

DeletedUser

Come on guys these patriots deserve respect. If you joined the army and died for your country in a brotherhood of arms would you want to be called that...the answer is NO.

Give them respect, or go and get banned

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on guys these patriots deserve respect. If you joined the army and died for your country in a brotherhood of arms would you want to be called that...the answer is NO.

Give them respect, or go and get banned

thats the best response in this thread. We may not agree with the reasons behind the wars, but the soldiers don't choose them. They deserve all the respect they can get