Why have you destroyed Tribalwars for us?

Wanna get tribalwars back to normal ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser8488

All this pay to win shit. The game is no longer the same anymore ...

Just look at v40 ffs.
Im not saying that ITD is not professional players, its just that if you combine pro-players with this pp pay to won shit. The game is no longer a competition like it was before. I even bet that many ITD people doent think its that fun anymore, when they dont have any real threats.

To the staff: do you really need this exstra money?

Yes im bitter.

DeletedUser8476

Check W42 post if you want competition, we all do. What about W40 makes it over? You got nobled by someone who didn't PP push as well.
It’s pretty obvious which tribe will win at this point. Not saying it’s completely over, but it is true though. PP pushing does give you a severe advantage. Let’s look at LordJenk for example. I doubt anyone smaller than him will put up a fight due to his sheer numbers lol. You can’t deny that.

Also, don’t remember the player but, he was still under beginner protection while having 2 villages. Like what? That’s serious PP pushing.

DeletedUser6744

It’s pretty obvious which tribe will win at this point. Not saying it’s completely over, but it is true though. PP pushing does give you a severe advantage. Let’s look at LordJenk for example. I doubt anyone smaller than him will put up a fight due to his sheer numbers lol. You can’t deny that.

Also, don’t remember the player but, he was still under beginner protection while having 2 villages. Like what? That’s serious PP pushing.

This is druids world for sure.

DeletedUser8530

If you want a good world with no pp. it’s starts April 27th on international servers. High performance world.

DeletedUser7748

IMO don't get me wrong on this , but the real world is about making money , we need it to survive we can't live for free , so you have to ask yourself this question , is inno games going to let us all play tw for free are they going to be able to have people work for them for free ? are they going to pay their high payed computer experts who program their games with water ? I'm not trying to take up for innogames , but I sure wouldn't work for anyone everyday for free , so that said why come here and cry and expect people to work for you for free , so you can have a good time ? No one is twisting your arm to play here , no one is saying you have to pay to play .

DeletedUser2551

the point isnt about people not paying to play at all its the fact that if you want to be in the top 10 you are almost required a minimum of 10k pp in 2 months. where as few years ago 10k pp would have gotten you alot more and longer. im not even touching the surface of the problem in this statement.... :(
my opinion less frequent events = slower world = people still spend lots of pp in the long run.

Baja Blast

Reaction score
If you care that badly about top 10, then pp farm for one world before playing seriously. You can make 10k pp in one world without much effort. Most top players don't pay for their pp, they simply farm for it, which absolutely anybody can do.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
If you care that badly about top 10, then pp farm for one world before playing seriously. You can make 10k pp in one world without much effort. Most top players don't pay for their pp, they simply farm for it, which absolutely anybody can do.

If we look at the rank 1 players of 38,39&40 then all of them spent money. However, playing top10 (even top 5) is indeed easily reachable with pp farming 1-2 worlds combined with being active (and farm)

DeletedUser2551

guys i know. this is Ganja :p i been doing that for 5 years
but nice to see you all again! got sunburned few days ago so hiding inside... lurking...

PP farming is not the solution, in fact that is half the problem. because people(yes like me) never pay but play. inno makes no $ from those players so they must suck the ones who do pay dry.
however it may be i could never justify paying more then about 50$ on any world. but these days if you dont pp farm you need to spend more to be in the top tops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6712

talks about PP has been going on forever, it is what it is, need to adjust to it and make the best out of it.
personally, have been farming for worlds, have been buying for worlds, still cant win shit... noob is still noob
but INNO gotta make money somehow, what makes me cringe - events where you can get ton shit of items for almost nothing

DeletedUser707

I hate this "PP ruined the game" thing.

Most of the time PP rushers without farming will falloff the top 25 within a month of nobling. It happens every time. If someone is pp rushing and farming. Chances are they would have out grown you anyways.

Me personally, I don't play with a co-player. So PP rushing is my way to even out the playing field with the players who do have co-players and can farm all night when I can't. But at the end of the day pp rushing without farming will get nowhere. So don't blame the pp rushing on whats wrong with the game. If you keep losing to someone pp rushing its not because hes pp rushing. It's because you keep joining bad tribes who can't support you properly.

I can rush for nobles all day and have a good sized nuke but against a good tribe. I am just going to be a large player with no troops.