Why should you even stay in this world now??

DeletedUser

The Question, I think every world has people asking & answering at one point or another! I hear in PM players talking about = well Junks won!!! What World you going to now, sorry I love a good fight, it's just born into you or not! For the NOT's W14 has started, better get there fast by next week it could be won!

DeletedUser

Were not going to win, or atleast most of us wont. We are going to give mokdad all of our villages, and see if he can win the world single handedly. and this is all 100% true

DeletedUser

Were not going to win, or atleast most of us wont. We are going to give mokdad all of our villages, and see if he can win the world single handedly. and this is all 100% true

Not sure if serious, but i would like to see that happen.

DeletedUser

And no one cares, one way or another another

Not sure if serious, but i would like to see that happen.
Statistics

TW Stats provides detailed statistics and graphs to help you track your progress and compare other players.
5,023 playersView player statistics
64,262 villagesView village statistics
455 tribesView tribe statistics

W13 forums dead /maybe it's time to declare a Winner????? This has to be at least for using the forums the worse world yet I have played counting W8 where I was the most hated player

DeletedUser

No winner yet.. Still people out there willing to fight JUNK.

We just have some tribes refusing as they are scared.

DeletedUser

Very fitting, I think most would agree! This World seems so strange to what the game use to be! Even the Forum for this world is dead (may it rest in peace)!

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
The forum for this world was never really alive. Although the various JUNK v LDE threads certainly amused me.

DeletedUser

Yes! You two are one of the reasons I returned, plus my old tribe mates getting DeadBot out of leadership. I really did think that other tribes would join the War. But now watching this thread, with only 4or 5 players hits, thinking I may leave again wait for another world. Maybe they are waiting for Junk to split wouldnt be the first time the main tribe divide.

DeletedUser

Well if anyone is interested it seems the World has new battles going on! Junk is still over taking some tribes, but at least 2 other tribes are giving them a run for the money! Surprises me that others have never ever been attacked by Junk or attacked Junk. I know i got my butt kicked a little but you win some and lose some here, give or take! Remember we have the Moral code here, I and a Mate of mine found out the hard way it does make a differents even a small amount of troops in a village can stop a nobling!!!!! If anyone else has news sure would like to get this forum going! If it's hate mail because of my posting please return to sender!!

DeletedUser

You mean these two?

Side 1:
Tribes: JUNK
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGEND, RAWR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 283
Side 2: 296
Difference: 13

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 6
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,052,066
Side 2: 1,314,171
Difference: 737,895

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 344,035
Side 2: 42,498
Difference: 301,537

chart

Hardly a run for their money.

DeletedUser

did LDE noble 6 villas off u the entire time tho?? #progress

DeletedUser3795

Well I think things have changed now. Also the reason why the forums are dead is alot of players are new to triblewars US. And don't bother with forums.

Good to see new blood growing in game but still not at the level of a net sever player but good enough for US sever and junk.

i think as a tribe we are doing well considering we don't do spy's and we know junk have spy's.

DeletedUser3795

well we have been training a few players so I am still happy and this is a game about time so the more time you put in the better you will do. the problem i see is we have more weak players than junk so when they do a op the do well. When we do a op it takes alot more because they don't give up and spy's. And if you do manage to noble them they noble barbs. but we have one thing on our side and that is we are winning the war against junk.

And for the first time the world be-leaves they have but understand that it will take time

Weee