Willing to co-play

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ginger is looking for a co... his skype is thegingerbreadnub, its a very good account, he'll want you to co him i'm sure :)

DeletedUser1446

That is not "past" experience...that is "present" experience...

DeletedUser2779

Too easy to get into your tribe! :D BTW... I have serveral friends looking to co-play perhaps they will provide me information? lol

DeletedUser

actually devlin was in the tribe before he left because of exams haha

DeletedUser

Lol. You Try to make a mockery of me by name calling me.. 'Sherlock Holmes'.. 'a person who has Disabilities'.... Haha, too bad that i get things right and you.. Cannot.

DeletedUser

Lol. You Try to make a mockery of me by name calling me.. 'Sherlock Holmes'.. 'a person who has Disabilities'.... Haha, too bad that i get things right and you.. Cannot.

I'm not trying to mock you, in your view of things those should be compliments <3

DeletedUser

were looking for a co to play pretty much those times... add Bobol8888.TW on skype if you wanna talk about it

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to mock you, in your view of things those should be compliments <3

haha! This made me Laugh. Sherlock holmes is a Compliment, Yes. But i think your Compliment would be 'Person with Disability'. Also Reply to the rest of my comments please :). There starting to build up..

And Another Invalid Statement... You are trying to mock me.. Example:

The "terribad" thread was meant, if you not yet understand ): (I'm very sorry to point your disability to understand simple matters) in a sarcastic form, also for some laughs and giggles.

haha.. Even that was a Invalid Statement..

Oh God your an idiot <3

DeletedUser

haha! This made me Laugh. Sherlock holmes is a Compliment, Yes. But i think your Compliment would be 'Person with Disability'. Also Reply to the rest of my comments please :). There starting to build up..

And Another Invalid Statement... You are trying to mock me.. Example:

The "terribad" thread was meant, if you not yet understand ): (I'm very sorry to point your disability to understand simple matters) in a sarcastic form, also for some laughs and giggles.

haha.. Even that was a Invalid Statement..

Oh God your an idiot <3

Um, It was legit. And in any case, you fail to explain how its an "invalid statement". The thing that I said, "person with a disability" was as a compliment for you, as we all know you are worse :eek:. You should also learn the English language, if you cannot understand what Is said, and what Is meant. I again do not think you are a player worth of my time, you do not seem to have any logic within you, nor you carry a good conversation. So I bid you my farewell <3

PS, there is a quote button for a reason you know?

Edit: Just to add, on why I've put this here. You can see that I already have 122 views on the thread, = more chances of catching someone that needs a co-player then posting in the specific area.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um, It was legit. And in any case, you fail to explain how its an "invalid statement". The thing that I said, "person with a disability" was as a compliment for you, as we all know you are worse :eek:. You should also learn the English language, if you cannot understand what Is said, and what Is meant. I again do not think you are a player worth of my time, you do not seem to have any logic within you, nor you carry a good conversation. So I bid you my farewell <3

PS, there is a quote button for a reason you know?

Edit: Just to add, on why I've put this here. You can see that I already have 122 views on the thread, = more chances of catching someone that needs a co-player then posting in the specific area.

<3

How on Earth was it Legit.. I Proved it to be a Invalid Statement. Wow, Your Ego... Tragic :/. Why on earth are Twars Players like this? It Confuses me why you would like to be like this Either.

From someody who cannot stop making Invalid Statements.. That is a Big Statement. Well, Talk to me when you answer everything i have put in the Forums. Oh and when you grow up a tad ^^

Yes.. *Clap Clap* There is Quote Buttons, I use the fact that you use a different text style than me to my advantage, I put it there so people can tell the Difference without the need to Quote.

Yeah, But is it in the Wrong Area..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.