Winning condition

DeletedUser1446

Could anyone tell me if there is a place where i can see the percentage a tribe has to win the world? For exemple... VA has how much percentage right now...Thanks

DeletedUser

I asked the mods a similar question but for the percentage you have to work it out... hopefully they can incorporate this into the game so how, Tw maps would be a good place

DeletedUser1446

Oh ok... Got it! So if anyone playing the world with a bit of time every week could update us on this subject no? :)

DeletedUser

There will always be slight variations on the figure based on update times, but to get a rough estimate follow these steps:

1) Go to The Statistics Page for W7.
2) Copy down the number of player villages owned in the world.
3) Go to the TWStats Page for W7.
4) Copy down the number of VA villages owned in the world.
5) Simply divide the number of VA villages by the number of player owned villages, and multiply by 100, to get the percent.

Currently, using that method, I calculated a 54.4% dominance for VA. Again, this fluctuates and I have to stress that it is not exact. But for a rough estimate, it can give you information.

DeletedUser

In game:
Go to the map
Click on “Show World Map”
There you’ll see total of all villages and barbarian village.
Currently 24016 total minus 16808 barbarian = 7208 player owned
VA currently has 3925 villages
Divide that by 7208 and multiply by 100
The percentage dominance is 54.45338….

This is almost the same as posted earlier but you can do this one in game and don't have to go to stats.

DeletedUser1446

I knew how to do that in-game but i thought it would have a quicker way to check this. Thanks to both either way. Let´s gooo

Soon my pretties the W7 win will be ours :)

Oh and BTW, just checked but this thing 55% is only to close the world right? After that we need to keep warring for another 6 months or until 100% dominance....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we have to keep 55% for 180 days constantly, so lets say someone leave and we drop below, and then go back up to 55% then the 180 days will start again, so yes keep warring and getting the % up, as you always get real life issues and people dropping out.

DeletedUser1446

Win conditions:

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 55% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 180 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

Sorry but what i understand from this is that is only needed that a tribe reaches the 55% mark. After that it will automatically closes... No sense re-opening the world if it goes again back to 54,5%...

Please Jesse tell me if i am wrong:)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry but what i understand from this is that is only needed that a tribe reaches the 55% mark. After that it will automatically closes... No sense re-opening the world if it goes again back to 54,5%...

Please Jesse tell me if i am wrong:)

Cheers

It looks like you are on to something here...

I would like to see half priced noblemen and coins, though.

DeletedUser

its a shame educating nobles isnt half price to

You are right. Only the price of coins halved :(

But look what we've got in our reports:

The beginning of the end phase will bring the following changes:
  • A restart after a total ennoblement is no longer possible.
  • The nobleman prices were halved.
  • This world will be closed after 180 days.

DeletedUser

Trust me it dose not matter how mods word things they can move the goal posts any time they want.

55% closes the world dropping below that dose not affect the world after its closed.

Well done to VA for winning a world with no one playing it you all must be so happy (pmsl)

DeletedUser1446

For a win VA has to have for 180 days 55% of the world conquered... I give you that Longhorn, no one is really playing, although I_U is putting a small fight as i can see... Either way it won´t make a difference but at least i have to say that they are the only ones putting a fight as far as i can tell...

Obviously VA won the world! But a lot of changes will still happen i reckon. Not sure though

DeletedUser

Trust me it dose not matter how mods word things they can move the goal posts any time they want.

55% closes the world dropping below that dose not affect the world after its closed.

Well done to VA for winning a world with no one playing it you all must be so happy (pmsl)

A milestone to truly remember Michael :p

DeletedUser3239

Long, dont be such a muppet, we had this worls won from the very start, when everyone was playing and we only had 10-12 members.
Dont disrespect all the effort done at the start because of how it is now in the end up.
All worlds dry up of players when the world is about to finish.

DeletedUser

Long, dont be such a muppet, we had this worls won from the very start, when everyone was playing and we only had 10-12 members.
Dont disrespect all the effort done at the start because of how it is now in the end up.
All worlds dry up of players when the world is about to finish.

Agreed. Whit a .us world filled whit this many premades, Haze/VA!/____ did a great job uniting the best of the best under one banner really early in the game and that in the long run won (will win) them the world.
Loved playing along side you guys (L)