Winter is coming, time to bury those Nuts...

DeletedUser

.. or we'd get hungry :cool:

So, here we are, on a backwater world, starting to look like a remake from Asterix and Obelix. As most of the few people left reading here probably know, TEARS has been declared irrelevant, not worthy of any attention and all together trying to be impressive with no reports to back up their big mouth.

At that time we already reminded you guys that we didn't start the war, you did. We also pointed out that for the 'not worthy of attention' part, you where senselessly killing a lot of perfectly fine assault troops.

Then some peace and quiet tranquility descended on the world 3 forums. In the mean time, trying to find people on this world with enough balls to at least try to make a stand and make Nuts work for a victory, it seemed that there was not much willpower left in this world, and that victory for Nuts was just a matter of time.

Being preoccupied with quite a lot of personal stuff, yet having very motivated and capable members, I approached Nuts to propose a deal that would have given them the chance to end this silly agreement with WeGet on boring us3 to death, but even that seemed too daring for our cupcake brigade, and they never got back on that.

In the mean time, we where not twiddling our thumbs ofcourse .. so I'll amuse you all with the epic level of not worthy and irrelevant that we are, and I'll keep it just to the last month in fear of getting accused of trying to make them look bad. :rolleyes:

So here's to a tribe 6 times our size in points, with an average of 350k points more / player and generously more then twice our members loosing a net 29 villages on their own attempted assault.

We are just full of fail and humble in your presence ..... :smack:

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts
Side 2:
Tribes: TEARS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 673
Side 2: 185
Difference: 488

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 36
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,268,211
Side 2: 1,044,740
Difference: 3,223,471

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58,264
Side 2: 208,935
Difference: 150,671

chart

(From TEARS perspective)
Code:
         Conquered villages    Point increase    ODA            ODD
TEARS    36             208.935          4.190.161     2.380.035
Nuts        7           58.264          1.915.878     6.355.588
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Diff        29          150.671          2.274.283    -3.975.553

Given the fact that we have no choice but to make the best of the situation, and the fact that we thus far have been unable to either break this deadlock from the WeGet side, or the Nuts side, we will just have to settle for making it expensive.

We love you guys ... somewhat like this: :truelove:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Way to go tears. Just one thing: don't come crying to us when we take those villages back.

DeletedUser2247

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts
Side 2:
Tribes: DMW, KIAN, TEARS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,091
Side 2: 1,705
Difference: 386

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 391
Side 2: 121
Difference: 270

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,220,223
Side 2: 8,231,012
Difference: 6,989,211

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,339,143
Side 2: 941,846
Difference: 2,397,297

chart

some 1 wanted to see the reality of the world itself so we added in kian and dmv to the chart and note the fact the 3 of you could not noble more villages in the 3 months stated here. I am flat lined out of tears boredom but i will make another map in a few weeks and add in some more tribes.

DeletedUser

Being preoccupied with quite a lot of personal stuff, yet having very motivated and capable members, I approached Nuts to propose a deal that would have given them the chance to end this silly agreement with WeGet on boring us3 to death, but even that seemed too daring for our cupcake brigade, and they never got back on that.

when i decided to help nuts and hit paper everyone said "Nuts are backstabbers, dont trust them, fight with them". And a lot of other bullshit. And now you suggest nuts backstabb us, and you want to merge with nuts. My little hypocrite.

DeletedUser

when i decided to help nuts and hit paper everyone said "Nuts are backstabbers, dont trust them, fight with them". And a lot of other bullshit. And now you suggest nuts backstabb us, and you want to merge with nuts. My little hypocrite.

I did not suggest to backstab anybody. I am not aware of the details of your relationship and agreement with Nuts on how you plan on ending this world, I just know that I am short on time and have difficulties playing at the required level, and we have a few very capable members that deserve active leadership with enough time on their hands. I also dó know that there are arrangements, this would just speed it all up by a few months, and I had assumed that you and Nuts will face off in the end. Given the fact that we are figthing them, and our villages will eventually (probably) end up there due to the massive troop difference between our respective tribes, coupled with the fact that buth Nuts and us 'suffer' from a stopping players (altho admittedly we suffer more from that) I thought this would be an elegant solution to the described problem.

I am realistic enough to see when my big mouth is overshooting the target, and in that case try to take responsibility for that, and give those that have pulled their weight (and then some) a good place to continue to do that, instead of having them go down with the tribe in a slow and boring way.

I offered my account and would have announced such on the forum, as I have been vocal enough here, and wont be accused of silently chickening away. As you can read in my post, I dont like the idea too much, but wont let my pride be the reason that other people that are playing a game will be paying the price for my lack of time.

I did not tell you they would backstab you .. I told you they would use it to take care of the rest of this world, and then you would be the only ones left, and given the size difference, you wont win in that scenario, or at least, I dont think you will.
It seems I was correct in my assumption but was wrong in hoping that you guys would have had a little more aspirations, as you seem to both want to end it that way. Which is fine, it's a working tactic, but it's kinda boring, and I somewhat regret that this world is missing the eagerness, stamina and commitment to make this an interesting world where positions are earned, and not just the result of having agreed to take out the non-competition first at your leisure, and then facing off against each other or accepting the runner-up position from the get-go and declare it a team victory.

Again, seeing that this world is lacking enough capable people (or at least, it seems that way atm) that are willing to at least try and make a stand, I thought it would be disrespectful to our members to not try and get them into the end-game, and it would only save a lot of troops and thus time if we extrapolate from the current situation onwards.

So yeah, knowing the full story there is little room to call me a hypocrite I'd say .. and if you doubt my personal stuff is taking a lot of time, I'd love to explain it to you, but that would be in a private mail, and a long read ;)

@xironfistx I expect such, hence my offer. I'm not stupid, just stubborn.

some 1 wanted to see the reality of the world itself so we added in kian and dmv to the chart and note the fact the 3 of you could not noble more villages in the 3 months stated here. I am flat lined out of tears boredom but i will make another map in a few weeks and add in some more tribes.

I fail to see how results by other tribes reflect on our performance against your assault ? KIAN is more or less the other side of the world for us. We'd love to help them, but we have been kinda preoccupied with you guys las few weeks.

DMV, same story. I'm glad they are not rolling over, but you can hardly state that their results are impacting ours.

If you read my opening post the way it was meant, you would have seen that there is an undertone of regret on my behalf for the seemingly imminent future of a few of our members, in the face of being realistic about our size VS yours coupled with your alliance/nap/whatever with WeGet. It's an almost imminent victory situation, and I was ready to accept defeat and trying to salvage the members in my tribe that would be a valuable addition to any tribe.

All I did beside that was letting the rest of the world know what's been going on, and having some fun at the expense of people that where telling me that I was just having a big mouth and how irrelevant TEARS was, to a degree where we where not even deemed worthy of being attacked by you guys.... then you did .. and the results kinda backfired on that previous remark I'd say. You can hardly blame me for having some fun on this otherwise boring world ;)

DeletedUser1627

I do like your attitude DOA,bottom line is it is just a game and
R.Ys --now that you know "NUTS" and how we opperate,us being backstabbers couldnt be farther from the truth as you found out.We are a bit older here in nuts and live by our word.:) We made a deal and we will stick to it to the end bro:)

DeletedUser

Just to make sure noone is mistaken: I never, ever, implied you (or anybody else) where backstabbers ... I just assumed you where gonna battle it out against eachother in the end-game and in my conversations addressed that scenario .. not knowing you two where getting thát intimate :eek: I also would have never asked if you had a spot for certain members of ours if I hád thought that .. as that does not compute ..

;)

DeletedUser

Just for the record, back in the day's that we were still Watchmen (the tribe The Watchmen) we did talk about an all open war with Nuts. We had reasonable good contacts in Nuts but we decided to join this 'squirl' legion, i am sure you will remember. The Watchmen have been mentioned by some Nuts players back in the day's as members of the squirl fraction.

As we where talking about an offensive action against Nuts (way back) there were serveral tribes who agreed that something had to be done. Tears was one of the tribes that openly suggested to hit Nuts. There was one other tribe who had a very 'big' mouth about that (Legion? => totally nobled by nuts or joined KIAN) but they did never act.

When we decided to hit Nuts only KIAN and The Watchmen attackt. Tears only mentioned that the time was not good for Tears. After we found out that we and KIAN were the only tribes who attackt Nuts at that time and that tribes who called out that something was needed to be done did nothing... including TEARS we stopt our attacks.

The thing i don't understant is that you tell us here that Nuts declared on TEARS... so i wonder....what the real reason is that Tears did nothing back then..... Fear? You are talking about willpower but.. TEARS bailed out at that point... so i don't really saw any backbone there...

I must say that Tears are doing a very good job at the moment.. but you're tribe has not always proven to be a reliable factor.

The stats are very good for TEARS and there is nothing i can say about that.... except good job! So you got my respect on that matter,..

No offense with this message but i thought it should be mentioned

DeletedUser

When we decided to hit Nuts only KIAN and The Watchmen attackt. Tears only mentioned that the time was not good for Tears. After we found out that we and KIAN were the only tribes who attackt Nuts at that time and that tribes who called out that something was needed to be done did nothing... including TEARS we stopt our attacks.
That's a nice way of putting it ... but not entirely honest. We had just expended our clears, and where rebuilding. That was made quite clear. That didnt change the actual 'attack plans', so yeah, we didnt have much of a choice.

The thing i don't understant is that you tell us here that Nuts declared on TEARS... so i wonder....what the real reason is that Tears did nothing back then..... Fear? You are talking about willpower but.. TEARS bailed out at that point... so i don't really saw any backbone there...
TEARS did nothing ? Hmm .. We have used some time to prepare and then been steady at it. We just didnt bother with that forum anymore, as it was, in my personal opinion, a waste of time.

We have, and are, doing the best we can given the situation .. and trying to say we tried to avoid this conflict is just wrong.

DeletedUser

That's a nice way of putting it ... but not entirely honest. We had just expended our clears, and where rebuilding. That was made quite clear. That didnt change the actual 'attack plans', so yeah, we didnt have much of a choice.

TEARS did nothing ? Hmm .. We have used some time to prepare and then been steady at it. We just didnt bother with that forum anymore, as it was, in my personal opinion, a waste of time.

We have, and are, doing the best we can given the situation .. and trying to say we tried to avoid this conflict is just wrong.

Fair enough.. you guy's are doing great, perhaps we were miss informed at that time, but there where more factors there ;). Not only Tears,

But we will see how things end.

DeletedUser

Fair enough.. you guy's are doing great, perhaps we were miss informed at that time, but there where more factors there ;). Not only Tears,

But we will see how things end.

All we did was try not to be arrogant and give it a chance, and it failed big time. There was no coördination, and what we had at that time to attack with would have been pointless. There have been some fakes if I'm correct, and a few serious attacks with decent results, but our main attacks or attempts or whatever you wanna call it had to wait till most of our clears where rebuild. This was not some lazy ass excuse, but the result of it taking more then two weeks for that no-plan of a plan to be suddenly decided upon.

And just to reitterate on the point I made then: our 'mass attack' combined, is what they pump out per player. So yeah, they would not have been impressed anyway by the volume, it all depends on how, when and where you attack, as usual.

We have offered support, with the note that it would take ages to get there but could perhaps help you guys stay competative, but noone really seemed to care. If we have to force people at gunpoint to take such an offer, then I'm not sure how to interpret it as anything else but 'already dead but just not noticing' and we will become passive in that 'coöperation' while going on doing what we do best ... seriously compromising Nut's ankle while trying to reach their nose :D

I'll use the worldforum to say goodbye to our dear and sorely missed ex-member, Wolves

We, as a tribe, suggest you change your name to Wolf-cub or Puppy and wish you all the best in your new tribe.

Talking about that new tribe and directed at them ... I suspect it has to do with honoring deals, and I could understand it I guess ... but why the hell recruit such 'failcakes' yet turn down people that would actualy be able to contribute to your tribe with more then ctrl-c ?

DeletedUser

You guys cant denied you stabbed us a bit;)

@ skype asking to rejoin ingame starting to attack me

DeletedUser

I'd open a new topic for it, but this seems to serve fine as well.

Nuts, inventive as ever, decided to get creative with this toptic title ... they didnt get burried, they digged in :( :D

With a somewhat sad feeling I have to declare TEARS history. While we (I) where vocal here, and having some good fun with certain Nuts players that where not carefull enough with their statements to prevent an angle for propaganda, it seems that we have drawn the shorter straw.

We have been fighting Nuts with about 7 active members, and have been trying to resolve that in multiple ways, one of which was to ask Nuts if they had a place for us.

Then my internet connection decided to go on vacation (long story, let's say I dont pay for internet) and I was unable to logon for about a week. When I got back, two of our bigger members jumped ship, bringing us down to 5 actives.

In short, TEARS will disband. I have tried to find a good spot for the remaining members, and think that mostly worked out well, altho I'd like for WeGet to think again about my request pertaining m6902.

I would like to thank all people that have made this world fun to play, even tho it has been the weirdest world I ever played ... it was almost over before it started. We, and a few other tribes, have done their best to change that, but I think it's safe to say that it will be extremely difficult if not impossible to do now.

I want to wish all people left on this world the best of luck and an enjoyable end-game. I also hope that all tribes that have delt with us regarding breaking Nuts' monopoly understand that given the circumstances there was not much of a choice left.

People that are paying attention might have noticed that I'm giving away my villages to Nuts as you read this; this is just because the options are slim: if I give them to someone else, it will only result in them taking them from other owners, probably killing of their defense and effectively removing them from this world as well. If I just delete the account, it will be a free for all where I cant controll who gets what, so I opted for this choice. Not in the least because I respect Nuts for how they played their hand.

TL;DR: Gratz to Nuts and WeGet from our perspective, and we wish you all a great Christmas and a happy New Year ... and dont forget where you burried those Nuts when you get hungry ^^

Thanx all for the fun, the drama and then some :D

DeletedUser1627

Sorry to see you go bro,you were one of the few players with the balls to bust ours in the forum,you will be missed for sure but not forgotten.:) maybe in another world bro,good luck in RL ,been nice knowing you ~Bob~

DeletedUser

altho I'd like for WeGet to think again about my request pertaining m6902.
I say "no" again.

Good luck and better life without tw [i hope ;)]