Wipe your shoes on the way out! [Dec] TRBL / Troubl v Evict

DeletedUser806

So we here over at Evict! have just received a cute little declaration from TRBL.

YesQzD7.png

However we felt that things weren't quite as they were made out in this little scenario painted by H3adhunt3r.

I will make my way through.. Firstly

'For a long time we have had a NAP with this particular tribe'

Jc8Tlen.png

oh-hell-no-inception-lost-o.gif

Aw Hell no!

Well technically we haven't had one for a couple of days at least, .. Actually probably closer to a week after we found about your plans to OP discord alongside Axes, Bravo, your old academy and {Dark}.. I guess we didn't think we should show you that kind of respect.

'A few members were scouted as early as this morning'

red-rag-to-a-bull.jpg

Those red dots... They aggravate us? ... Is that a valid point?

'With this being said we have also heard from a few sources that they were trying to rally others against us.

Hmm..Wait wasn't it.

TRBL + Bravo + Dark + Dark 2 + Axes! and TRBL2 against us? As orchastrated by Alex. however when you discovered we had a spy and had stacked the front you cancelled the op. Awkward!

P.s I guess you got that extra week you wanted when you posted in the discord op forum.

get-ready-its-coming.jpeg

'everyone declined it seems'

michael-walters-quote-its-like-it-never-happened.jpg

Time to have some fun!
... O wait they aren't around any more..

Well we will end this with a swift leave the keys under the plant pot...

You are now Evicted!

top_banter_logo.png

P.s not my best however no prior preparation and the time being 4am isn't the greatest of times for PnP

DeletedUser806

HofBUIZ.png

Don't take your time do you...

#Hadn't even finished the PNP and you had invited your new academy... just finished and you are trying to get LOSH involved... Tut.. Tut.

DeletedUser

Nice one Chris! They definitely need more than what they thought to fight us. lol

DeletedUser

Let stats speak for themselves...

Tribal winning it seems all those points and few troops...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

pity those barbs on the east dont fight back

DeletedUser

all talk when all your conquers are from a player that quit, and we haven't opped you once :)... you've sent a few waves we have sent 0... don't worry keep these here we will update when time is right :)

DeletedUser

all talk when all your conquers are from a player that quit, and we haven't opped you once :)... you've sent a few waves we have sent 0... don't worry keep these here we will update when time is right :)

Dont worry we havent done any ops with nobles yet... Every one has sent nobles on thier own wait till we actually include those in our planned attacks...
o and btw he quit after we started attack will many more im sure...

Either the classic "i dont have time anymore" or "i am bored"

DeletedUser

Real story is Trbl have nobled inactive player and there only backline villages, but can you noble any in evict territory? i doubt it..

meanwhile you hug the whole core you think by fighting us they will protect you when in fact your being used to bait us so the 6 tribes team can jump us, yes thats right C B K + DaRK + Dark 2 + TRBL + Trouble + Axes + trouble are basically an academy. Bobbymack the fearsome leader who worships all so nobody attacks him, you've rewened the game personally but hey your choice! crack on

DeletedUser5034

Oooooooh I will be keeping an eye on this war I think. Make it a good one :D

DeletedUser

CBK dark and tribal vs Evict came earlier then I could have hoped it seems to be going, but who knows what could happen with accusations flung around from all the tribes. ;)
Its pr1m3t1m3 to remind them why we've been the tribe to beat :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5905

Dont worry we havent done any ops with nobles yet... Every one has sent nobles on thier own wait till we actually include those in our planned attacks...
o and btw he quit after we started attack will many more im sure...

Either the classic "i dont have time anymore" or "i am bored"

"planned noble attacks!?" Lions and tigers and bears oh my!

lol, I'll pretend you didn't say that.

DeletedUser

Members jumping ship or going inactive... Its a bold move cotton lets see if it works out for em

DeletedUser

tbh a lot of people jump through not wanting to fight, but hey it always happens, i saw this weeks back that they would all hug the core all they needed was someone at the back, surprise surprise B N P are now hugging them also