Wolves

DeletedUser5698

So lads good luck and patience for everyone :p

For the ones who watch Hellsing, the ones who have accounts sitting and for the ones who thinks themselves as pro. The pack Wolves wants to remind you that the end of world 14 will not be here shortly for you to sleep as sheeps.....

DeletedUser5034

Keep up the fight Nazgul! So far a worthy opponent to our tribe.

DeletedUser5698

Thanks you for kind words but in my opinion you are mistaken ...... a player can not accomplish anything alone (no matter how good he is), but a good group - society - pack we can achieve unbelievable things! !

DeletedUser

The last few days of the war have been bloody ones. The fight between scartik and Nazgul is probably the best one this server has seen so far.

DeletedUser5698

My friend JHvdS we will fight many battles.....better or worse has no meaning
villages as they come in the same way they leave, for this i wish you good fun :cool: :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjHdBJIHap4

The Wolves are in the world 14 with the Badgershield guide to the path of the survival.

DeletedUser5600

Just think how different things might be on this world if you wolve...dragons... didn't break our NAP when you went with boom. Who would have known that you guys would last exponentially longer than them. With all of their forum talks... experience....they went to the way-side. Cheers to a good fight ;)
G

DeletedUser

BOOM, like all explosions, was a lot of hot air haha.

Maybe things would have been different if we had never declared war, but I'm not sure we would have been left alone by you guys for very long. ;) Good fighting anyway!

DeletedUser5698

Before today - tomorrow attack plan of our tribe i want to show to all that a small group of friends playing for fun but always play as a pack of wolves (team) have managed to set a fire to the world 14.

TRIBAL WARS STATS : World 14

Side 1:
Tribes: WOLVES, WLVS (17.700.00 points)
Side 2:
Tribes: TSaVge, WORMS, TRIBAL (86.000.000 points)

Timeframe: FOREVER

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 225
Side 2: 205
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,855,267
Side 2: 1,654,182
Difference: 201,085

chart

We do not know how much longer will endure but one thing is for sure ............ we have fun every day in this world!!

DeletedUser5706

If you are playing a game then it should be played to have fun. I think that is why we all play.

Cheers!

DeletedUser5034

I like this nazgulman... he actually plays the game for fun and enjoys war...

I think people forget this is a war game. :)

DeletedUser

We do not know how much longer will endure but one thing is for sure ............ we have fun every day in this world!!

Agreed it would be no fun for anyone if you just lay down and died, for that I give you great respect! You guys have done well, grabbing villages back and defending extremely well, so much so it may have to be more than 5 of us who focus on you :p

DeletedUser5698

I hope Scartik you learned what is the road that leads to us!!

DeletedUser

:D well i have to admit naz, ur pretty good, and this world gives an advantage to all players, if you know how to use it , you will have fun in this game. But :D the sucks parth of this game it's the one wen people get bored and dont play. You are strong and u play good :D i will love to fight against you :) maybe one day we will fight :D