World 1 will be updated to 7.0: Discussion

DeletedUser

Please leave your comments about the World 1 update here! :r:

Dear Players and Forum Goers,

We are proud to announce that world 1 will also be updated to the 7.0 version on Monday January 24th, 2011, between 06:00 and 07:00 TW server time (12:00 -13:00 GMT+1). During the update you may experience some downtime. Thank you for your continuing support and passion for Tribalwars!

Sincerely,

The Tribalwars Team :noblemen:

DeletedUser

clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emoticon-000340-large.gif

Finally, i like the update play with them on W39 .net and they are great.

DeletedUser

I really like the 7.0 version...

But don´t you think that players should decide if they want to play with the older grafics or not? (just talking about the grafics)...

My opinion is that if we can play with different grafics the better, so that the worlds won´t be equal...

But it´s just my opinion...

P.S. i don´t really care about the grafics...i´m just talking about it...

DeletedUser

noo wolfy! i wish we could hold off fon this a while longer :p

DeletedUser

ze-cmd... I believe there is an option to put back old graphics on 7.0 worlds...

DeletedUser

I don' think so.

As usual, a post with no research. If you don't know, try not to answer a question, as it misleads people.

You can easily change it back. In settings, in the box under Path for CSS file, you can put in "/oldstyle.css", and the layout is pretty much the same as it used to be, although it doesn't deactivate the 7.0 features (those are fixed).

EDIT: this only can be done if you have a premium account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the 7.0 update.

Although what I'm most happy about is the warning that OFLOW is giving us before it happens. A lot of people were upset about the fact that they sprung the maintenance on us, and now they're fixing it.

Good signs....good signs....

DeletedUser

I like the 7.0 update.

Although what I'm most happy about is the warning that OFLOW is giving us before it happens. A lot of people were upset about the fact that they sprung the maintenance on us, and now they're fixing it.

Good signs....good signs....

like that too :D

DeletedUser

ze-cmd... I believe there is an option to put back old graphics on 7.0 worlds...

Thanks i didn´t know that;)

As usual, a post with no research. If you don't know, try not to answer a question, as it misleads people.

You can easily change it back. In settings, in the box under Path for CSS file, you can put in "/oldstyle.css", and the layout is pretty much the same as it used to be, although it doesn't deactivate the 7.0 features (those are fixed).

EDIT: this only can be done if you have a premium account.

Ok! Always learning nem things;)

DeletedUser

Hey OFLOW/any mod

Do you know if we will be getting the awards updated along with the 7.0 update?

I know world 39 on .net did but was wondering if we will here. As i hate not having the "Looter of the day" award... as i dont farm "enough" to get the plunder of the day because my farming normally holds 250 LC. But i empty my hauls every time so i would easily get the looter of the day/

The other awards are nice also... just a question tho.

DeletedUser

Yes, the new awards will be put into the 7.0 update. Click the link below if you have forgotten all teh new awards:

CLICKY

DeletedUser

I like parts of both but from my experience on .net's 7.0

Its a pain to replace the scripts that dont work as many of them wont work on the 7.0 version.

DeletedUser

I extremly hated farming by hand with the new script because you have to click twice on the map...