World 14 Ends.

• Thread starter DeletedUser6105
  • Start date

DeletedUser6105

I will make my first and only forum post rather direct..

Good game to all the members of TSaVge, this world has been both entertaining and a learning experience for me, you earned this World.

As W14 was my first Tribal Wars experience, I thank you for making it memorable.
I never expected to find myself within a few months leading, in either War Tigers or War Dogs later on.
Never the less I am certain there are a few players who continue to enjoy our exchanges while I go down with the ship.

With a late start in March, and not knowing anything about the game, or even what a noble was..

I found myself a year later leading the opposition tribe for the world end.
I found myself ranked #1 Overall ODD, #7 Overall Opponents Defeated.
and I found myself here for the world ending in its final days.

Though great players had come and departed in North K64 and South K54; Hinro, Zax, Trackster, MattDc, Dark Lord Sauron, Bhidle, Alfiejvb, Raimar, mentioning a few. I still hold the ground in North K64 against all odds.

These statements are clearly only in retrospect to TSaVge accomplishments, and I am not comparing to those who won this world.

In-game forums, and through mail many of us have seen the videos of Nazgulman; and found them both inspiring and entertaining throughout the history of this World. The ones that depicted and I quote (inside the WD Headquarters) Bunker Video, I found the most amusing.

As we come to this world end, we decided to reveal what in fact was going on within the (WD Headquarters) near the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zvdNRJoLt0&feature=youtu.be

Congratulations on your victory,
Ashley.

DeletedUser5034

I only got to join in on fighting the Wolves/Tigers near the end however you and your current and former tribe mates have earned my respect for fighting till the end. You didn't make this an easy win for us and we appreciate it! haha :D

DeletedUser

Though great players had come and departed in North K64 and South K54; Hinro, Zax, Trackster, MattDc, Dark Lord Sauron, Bhidle, Alfiejvb, Raimar, mentioning a few. I still hold the ground in North K64 again.

Aw you guys didn't forget me ;p
but honestly congrats making it so far in this world on your first try, and proving me along with many other who under estimated you guys from beginning to end wrong.

DeletedUser5698

Much nice your video....

The truths and the necessity of the union of three tribes in a tribe was a very good idea, but first took too long to be (I think why some egos of the heads) and secondly just became the union three tribal leaders have disappeared (each for different reasons)....I had believe a lot in this Union (for this I made the following video) but sadly disappointed and I had wrong !!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPoMwzOvHc

On the opposite side I found a new tribe that really played as a team and chased their objectives to end and for this won !!
Congratulations to all members of Tsavge and I'll wish this name to honor to other worlds in us server so that it remembered of the game !!

Now ends this world, let everyone gather experiences and knowledge for the next worlds!

Greg