World 14 Life: Top Tribe Of The Month Article

DeletedUser

Hello again everyone,

After getting some good positive feedback on my first ever article on the growing and the falling tribes I have been able to snatch an interview with the leader of BOOM. Work is still in progress and the interview is still going on. I will have the completed article link available to you all as soon as possible.

Thank You

PS: If you wish me to ask him anything specific please PM me here or in-game. I am currently in W14 and W15.

Read up on the latest interview story articles at http://thetribalpressnewsletter.weebly.com/c-00---interviews-of-the-knowledgeable.html

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5219

I hope this interview will be as dramatic as the first one ;)

DeletedUser3741

if you ask him about the donkey it will certainly help add something to the interview... o_O
oh ask him about the griffin rider too :rolleyes: o_O

DeletedUser

im guessing these are humorous questions lol I prefer to keep those kind of questions in follow up interviews. These I do not turn into articles but simply format and keep as is like lopinoman did with his interview.

ANYWAYS, THE ARTICLE IS FINALLY COMPLETE! YOU CAN READ THE FINISHED PRODUCT AT THE USUAL WEBSITE BUT IN CASE YOU FORGOT WHAT THAT WEBSITE IS I HAVE EDITED IT INTO MY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD.

HAPPY READING!

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, if you feel like reading it again some editing needed to be done and I graciously accepted the assistance given to me on this by a very special Tribal Wars friend. :) Thanks Bud

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I updated the site a bit and changed the name of the website as well...I have placed the new web address in my first post in this thread.