World 2 Log-on Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1554

Has anyone else had a problem logging on to World 2.

Right now when I type in my password to log on, the only world that pops up is World 3. Normally there is the option to "show all worlds" but that does not appear either. When I click on World 3 it tells me I was unable to log on to world three.

This is not good! I already couldn't log on this morning due to the business of life... all of my villages are surely sitting idle.

Let me know if this is a problem for anyone else.

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=2388

This thread in W3 is discussing it. For updates by the TW team directly:

http://devblog.tribalwars.net/?p=163

Also, logging in or attempting to do so will not help the problem. You will be notified when the servers are back up, but at least wait a little while before you try, if you aren't notified. People attempting to frequently log in may only contribute to the lag and the problem, but we're not entirely sure.

DeletedUser

No problem, we hope that the problem will be fixed soon and thank you guys for being patient and calm :).

DeletedUser

Funny Funny.
I lost 2 Nobles and 500 spear because i cant log in -.-
So i cant noble the village and didnt hit the base... ( we're in war)

SO how'll give me my nobles back ? ^^

DeletedUser

Funny Funny.
I lost 2 Nobles and 500 spear because i cant log in -.-
So i cant noble the village and didnt hit the base... ( we're in war)

SO how'll give me my nobles back ? ^^

I lost roughly 2 villages (well couldn't noble one because it will be stacked by the time the downtime is over and the other ones loyalty will go up). because of the attack break, but it happens. 2 days of downtime for years of fun TW has given us isn't too much of an sacrifice :D

and you can get 300k with like 1 farming raid if no one has farmed the barbs:D

DeletedUser

Okay well, problems should be fixed, if not please make sure to send in a ticket to resolve your problem.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.