World 2 Settings: Discussion

DeletedUser

But, now i wish it was on a friday 17th as thats the day i get out for my winter break. I also really hope it opens after 15:00

DeletedUser

The world of 2 Parameters of adjustment:
Speed of game 1.6
Speed of group 0.625
The paladin: no
Sagittariuses: no
Active church: no
Noble system: coins
Morals: the Point + time was based
Active villages of the award also grow to 3000 points
Research system: idle time
Protection of protection of beginners of 5 days
Limit of a member of a tribe: 50
Home guard: Allowed
The manager on work with customers: Allowed
The military tool of the Declaration is active
Attack interval: 50 milliseconds
Players can choose a starting site

There will be a class!!! ///

DeletedUser

Meh, US3'd better be great settings lol, though im sure it will be.

Speed: 2
Unit speed: .5-.75
Archers: No
Church: No
Barbarian villages: Anywhere from 500-1500
Tribe Limit: 20-60

These are, imo, the settings w3 must have to be successful.

Though I would like to make a suggestion- there was a recent poll on .net about a haul-less world, no plundering. If you guys could beat them to opening a world like that, it would certainly be interesting and attract new players to the server :?

DeletedUser

Tribe limit is......Crazy!
i think in servers like this which doesnt have much competition in it, they must put the tribe member limit very low like 20.thats how players will be divided in different tribes and game becomes fair.but 100 ???????this world is going to be so one sided.
and I dont care about Militia.and i like the church.it makes the late game more Interesting.Speed 1 is Okay .but just Okay.Archers also make things harder for Noobs who dont use MA.

DeletedUser329

Tribe limit is......Crazy!
i think in servers like this which doesnt have much competition in it, they must put the tribe member limit very low like 20.thats how players will be divided in different tribes and game becomes fair.but 100 ???????this world is going to be so one sided.
and I dont care about Militia.and i like the church.it makes the late game more Interesting.Speed 1 is Okay .but just Okay.Archers also make things harder for Noobs who dont use MA.

I think that is actually a good point raised there about tribe limit , 60 sounds reasonable though. ^^ .

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser623

Aliyah thats a Nice number for tribes. Not to overwhelming but not to small where no one enjoys themself.

DeletedUser

There will be family tribes anyways :(

I agree with that.

Ya, i would agree. No more then 60, no less than 20. The reason is because, if you got 20 limit, then there will be family tribes and i hate family tribes!

Name a world where you haven't seen n00bs make a family tribe at the beginning? I've even seen it on HP '-.-

DeletedUser

My Two cents said:
Discuss the World 2 settings here:
World 2 Settings:
Speed: 1.0 - prefer worlds at 2 speed, but I do like 1 speed almost as much.
unit-speed 1.0 - As long as it's not slower that the world I'm happy. But a lot of players I know loves unit speed to be slightly faster ;) (E.G. WS:2 US:0.6)
Paladin: Yes with new weapons No qualms with this. Love the pallys.
All new units active: Yes Currently unsure on the new matalia unit.
Archers: Yes
Church active: Yes I don't hate churches, but in my opinion they are a bit... Odd.
Noble system: coins I like both coins and packets equilly.
Moral: Point + time based Not fussed about this setting
Bonus villages active and grow to 3000 points I like the bonus villages (And nobling them of people even more ;)) but 3000 is a tad high, I like 2k at the highest personally.
Research system: simple not fussed about the research system, though 10 tech is my favourate.
5 days beginners protection protection get and annoying at the same time. I hate it when you're surrounded by players that decided to quit but leave their account on the village. You could so much more growth out of those...
Tribe member limit: 100 Very high. I like it at 60 because you don't have to have that many players and it reduces people's need for academy tribes.
Militia: Enabled Still to encounter this used in UK7 while I'm waiting for this to come out
Account Manager: Enabled sounds useful. I'll get some PP one day...
War Declaration tool is active
Attack gap: 50ms I loved HP for it's no rule on this. I fail at sending them that slow most of the time '-.-
Players can choose starting location Massive thumbs up. I always prefer being able to go NE xD
Anyway, as no one else seems to have mentioned it. (They may have in other threads) Is the wait for world 3 going to be as long as the wait has been for world two or is it going to be shorter?

DeletedUser

Anyway, as no one else seems to have mentioned it. (They may have in other threads) Is the wait for world 3 going to be as long as the wait has been for world two or is it going to be shorter?

Im sure its going to be shorter.