World 2 Settings: Discussion

DeletedUser

No. OFLOW is not allowed to say that - There would be to much players who would join at the same time.
So there'd be a server problem.. It's always unknown.

DeletedUser

No. OFLOW is not allowed to say that - There would be to much players who would join at the same time.
So there'd be a server problem.. It's always unknown.

What? Always unknown? .Net announces them.

DeletedUser

I doubt that they say fe. "World 60 will start at December 20th, 19:18".
No way.

DeletedUser961

Does anyone know the way to get signed up for W2? If you already are playing W1 does it just ask you upon signing in World1 or World2 or do you have to re-register?

Thanks

DeletedUser

You will be able to use the same name as W1, when you click "Login" it will show "World 2" as an option, and you can use that to sign into that world

DeletedUser

yes, times are usually displayed but not always accurate- .NET will say a worl dis at 15:00 and it usually starts before/after by 30 min or less...

DeletedUser1061

What time, begins the second world?
There are many strains of players from Germany and have known exactly since between Germany and the U.S. there is a time difference of 9 hours.
If some grammar mistakes in it sorry (google translate) ^ ^

DeletedUser

It has yet to be announced... usually servers do announce a time, but apparently not U.S.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Es ist noch nicht bekannt gegeben ... meist Servern tun verkünden eine Zeit, aber offenbar nicht USA (Google Translate)

DeletedUser

Yes, this is exactly what I mean.
They'd say between 12 AM -4 PM, but not for example at 2:21 PM

What time, begins the second world?
There are many strains of players from Germany and have known exactly since between Germany and the U.S. there is a time difference of 9 hours.
If some grammar mistakes in it sorry (google translate) ^ ^

hahahah timo you here?? lool :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the only problem that i'm going to have with this world is that for me its to close to the attack break unless there won't be one for this world. because i don't see the point of joining the world if you know your going to be away till after you get back

DeletedUser

sincerely i don't care the setting ( true militia is a pain at beginning when every1 can have them and beat ur troops ) but can i know what new paladin weapons are?

DeletedUser

is the new world going to start at 00:00 server time or the time on the forum (GMT +1)? =-/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It'll start when they're ready, they just start it sometimes during the day, I think.

DeletedUser

My opinion:

World 2 Settings:
Speed: 1.0 Like
unit-speed 1.0 Like
Paladin: Yes with new weapons Like
All new units active: Yes Like
Archers: Yes Like
Church active: Yes Like
Noble system: coins Like
Moral: Point + time based Hmm, it doesn't matter to me
Bonus villages active and grow to 3000 points Don't like