WorlD 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I dunno... Maybe, just maybe it will open in the next 30 days.

DeletedUser

There are so many postings with the question when world 2 starts.
I beg you, use the next time the forum search.

Sincerely,
Rico

DeletedUser

World 2's opening date will be announced in this thread when the new community manager decides a date and settings.

Would have said the same thing, however, there are plenty of threads saying that.

There are so many postings with the question when world 2 starts.
I beg you, use the next time the forum search.

Sincerely,
Rico

^ this,

Th world will open when the CM OFLOW is ready to create the game world settings or INNO games introduces the settings to OFLOW, I hope that everyone understands this is a little time consuming but be patient, because even tho you keep asking it will not be introduced any quicker.

MM

DeletedUser

I have said the exact same thing many times, but people seem to choose not to listen

DeletedUser

If they do things as they do on .net, or fairly similar. US2 will have just about opposite settings.

If they don't do a fast world without church, they are retarded and just asking for the US server to fail.

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

You can discuss about the settings on the Off-Topic area.
This thread was created to get an answer, and he got an answer.
So please, create a new thread and talk there.

Sincerely,
Rico

edit: Here is a thread where you can discuss.
Click

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When It 0pens World 2...?

Thanks;
RaZ0R

When the moon and starts and the sun align in perfect geometry.... and the lone wolf howls on the mountain....then.... the right time has come!!!

but honestly I cannot comment on that right now. :)

DeletedUser

2nd worlds usually come shortly after the first , so I would expect it within the next week or two... That is my prediction :)

-S

DeletedUser

The flaw with that is, W1 has been open a while, and there is a good reason for the delay.

But yes, maybe within the next few weeks, is when W2 will appear, but only time will tell.

DeletedUser

hmmm... Maybe they are thinking of world setting etc... or waiting for suspense , those evil inno people ;)

~S

DeletedUser

That could always be a possibility, there is evil everywhere :D

DeletedUser

Quick gather in your town church , say a prayer , hide you wimenz and childrenz! :eek:

~S

DeletedUser

Ruuuuuuuuun, the it's too late for the church to save you :p

/end off-topic

DeletedUser

Please, do stay at the thread. It is not the Off-Topic area.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars.us community

As you all know world one has been open a while, and as stated above the second world does not take long after the first, however as you can see many changes are taking place and other ideas and construction have been put in place. I know that some of you are really looking forward to the world two launch time that has yet not been brought into consideration, I would however recommend waiting that tiny little bit longer and bare with the new staff members at both INNO Games and Tribal Wars .us. You will be notified in the world settings and on the announcements page when the settings have been discussed.

I hope you'll manage to understand this and it will be brought out in its own time.

Thanks for reading

MM

DeletedUser

Well we have a new Community Manager now, so things will be planned and set, so more likely soon, i don't know why people keep asking the same question?

Status
Not open for further replies.