World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think, that new worlds will be announced early enough.

DeletedUser

I would like to see the mods get players opinions on future world settings.

DeletedUser

Because the server is only young and not that many players have joined yet, w2 will properly not open for a while yet, I think the longer w2 is put off the better w1 will get, so im not too bothered.

DeletedUser

There is going to be an announcement for new worlds before they're even out. There will also be information about the world that will go along with the announcement, like bonus villages or tribal members limit.

DeletedUser

I would like to see the mods get players opinions on future world settings.
I will hope to see that, maybe a poll... But also, when the worlds are a few days away from beginning, there is a poll on over 20 questions about on what you on/about that world. So basically they already do take our opinions, but to take it from the extra step maybe ask, for a different coin system ect| Or even different timings to how long how your troops arrive to another village!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I will hope to see that, maybe a poll... But also, when the worlds are a few days away from beginning, there is a poll on over 20 questions about on what you on/about that world. So basically they already do take our opinions, but to take it from the extra step maybe ask, for a different coin system ect| Or even different timings to how long how your troops arrive to another village!

None of that is feasible. That's not settings, that's stuff that'd require recoding the game.

DeletedUser

i'm hoping for a world 2 speed
1.5 troop speed
no churches
coin system
40 member tribe limit
pally with weapons
archers
simple tech
barbs grow to at least 2,500 points with bonuses!
But, I dont think that will happen :/

DeletedUser531

this server is very young and i think that are a little slow. for the nest world i think that's better to put full speed and the resources at a 4800 an hour

DeletedUser

Also, please don't make that rule where you can't attack someone that is 20x smaller than you, my farming is getting killed. :(

DeletedUser

i'm hoping for a world 2 speed
1.5 troop speed
no churches
coin system
40 member tribe limit
pally with weapons
archers
simple tech
barbs grow to at least 2,500 points with bonuses!
But, I dont think that will happen :/

I have my doubts about them doing back to back archers and pally with weapons and I hope to god they don't.

Heres What I think they will do/would like to see.
2= speed
.5=troops speed
packets= no raiseing cost :p
50 member limit
pally no wepon
no church
no archers
15 tech
Maybe they throw night bonus in... who knows
no morale?
UK3 went no morale and thats when they seem to blow up in popularity all thou UK1 and UK2 where not as slow as US1, It did not hit its stride till no morale and could see them going to that trick again.
:D But then what do I know I'm just a n00b.

DeletedUser

No Archers makes the attacks less effective i prefer them in world 2 for the future.

DeletedUser

The 36 pointers haven't grown since day 1.... anyone who is actually playing should be past 50 points once their BP ends.
If a person isn't growing, then they aren't playing. Then they will eventually become barren and you can noble that village.

DeletedUser

If a person isn't growing, then they aren't playing. Then they will eventually become barren and you can noble that village.
Thats not the point, by the time they do become Barbarian there not needed, we will have over 3.000 about and nobling at 36 point village isn't really an achievement?

DeletedUser

Yeah I won't want to noble a 36 pointer.... and anyways, I was talking about farming, those people aren't even playing so I don't see how it's unfair to them if I attack them. I would understand if I was 20,000 points trying to attack a 300 pointer, but I'm trying to farm villages that haven't grown at all.

DeletedUser

Agreed, and my 7x7 is full of it, my growth will be slow.

DeletedUser

Me too, my 7x7 has all inactive players but one is rarly active, not complaining its just astonishing how many people go through the trouble of making the account and then dont even build a single thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.