World 21 - Premades

DeletedUser2355

So far so good. It seems there are only 3 premades one of them its the premade i am in.

DRINK! a tribe that has made history in .us server for being dominant and great on teamwork. We are used to see it as D/D family(DRINK!/DRUNK!) so who knows we might see another DRINK family or maybe not...

Sky net seems to be a tribe which probably has randoms in it but who knows they might come as surprise. I don't know a lot about them so if you guys know more can add here more :)

SABERTOOTH tribe from w13. Thats what they say. It may be decent, it may be not we don't know it yet. Game will tell us how they play and how good they are but with what i got from a member they had and left during premade time they are not that good.

Tomorrow real game begins. We will see more tribes by the time W21 opens and i hope forum comes more active than it is now.

Shall the best tribe win but until that time, its a long road :)

DeletedUser

your name sounds familiar.

incoming new world 2 week of chit chat before forum dies again.

DeletedUser2355

Drink seems to have reached full member limit already :eek:

Is it Keith over there? Or Milad(not remembering exactly the name since its been a lot since last talk lol). Would be interested if you guys join this world :)

DeletedUser

not sure yet still considering it... I'd need a co or two

-Milad

DeletedUser2165

Some of my good friends are playing with DRINK!. Also they seem to be the only decent premade of w21 by now.
Good luck guys, if the world would open in August we may also be joining as PK to create some competition :)

not sure yet still considering it... I'd need a co or two

-Milad

I haven't been seeing you since us4, where have you been? :)
This world could use a tribe like Freaks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i really enjoyed playing in freak
would be awesome seeing some of them here

DeletedUser

wow nice to finally see some friendly faces here Aenima and Smoke. How have you guys been?

yeah seeing you two brought back lot of good memories ^_^

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You should take that as a compliment, Noise tells me I only bring back bad memories.

DeletedUser2355

Prolly he doesn't remember me since i am always hidden :p But well we miss Noise account with Milad and Keith in it for sure :)

DeletedUser

Prolly he doesn't remember me since i am always hidden :p But well we miss Noise account with Milad and Keith in it for sure :)

i think they were three in some world
milad, keith
and ali(??)

can't remember tho

DeletedUser6152

As usual, there was people spiking barbs, and some player villas. Thats a good way to loose troops. I think there was a tribe that was practicing the art of spiking. Seems like most spikes had a player from same tribe very close by. I havnt hit a spike in a good while, so tell me spikers, how did that work out for you? Insrtead of using troops to spike and get res in just a couple vills, yall should have used them to farm with, and got res from alot of villas. We wouldn't have had to kill them then. LOL