World 23 Closing Thoughts

• Thread starter DeletedUser6638
  • Start date

DeletedUser6638

With World 23 coming to a close, I wanted to take a moment to congratulate everyone for a terrific world. In particular:

- Maximus Superibus: For his ceaseless mastery of the 'C' key. Just kidding... :) He was a great guy, with solid landing times and well-orchestrated attacks - not to mention a fun person to operate with.

- Big Gruff: There were several people in the ASH tribe that deserve worthy mention. Several worked together to hold us off very admirably, but none more so than this guy. Phenomenal defensive mind. I'd like to see what he could do in a bigger role in the future, but meanwhile - kudos man!

- Justifi3d: The man takes 'owning your turf' to the next level - cleaned it out so completely he ran out of folks to conquer. Hats off!

- W.I.C.K.3.D: For being a man of his word and successfully forging ahead with the alliance that closed this world so effectively. Respect.

- Hornetfan63: You win the 'You Shall Not Pass' award for this world. Way to hang in there and keep a small, tightly-knit tribe working to hold your corner of the world against almost insurmountable opposition. Very cool man!

There are many other worthy folks, and my apologies if I didn't mention you here. Great job all - hope to see you on World 27!