World 3 Premade

DeletedUser

The dawn of a new era looms...
Many thousands of years ago when the earth was all but a ball of malton rock and it was constantly hit by asteroids from the collision of Cybertron and Diatori, however not all was lost…
Many creatures escaped from the fiery blaze that consumed the debris of the planets, they sought safety within the earth’s crust. However 150 million years later after many years of human devastation of the planet earth tremors began to ring within the earth’s crust, tremors that shook cities.
The date was the 12th of October 2000 when the world would change forever.

This was the awakening of the Transformers, a race of robotic creatures with the power to devastate the human race however they had become weak and merciful and could no longer muster the strength to fight the humans instead they went in disguise to gain all helpful information that they could. So always remember, watch whom your talking to… they might be a transformer.

Name: Transformers in disguise
Tag: Nubz
Area: Unknown
Member limit: 20
COA: Coming soon!
Duke: Tombizz14
Co- duke: Uzumaki n4ruto

Nubz is a tribe set to take place on us3 (depending on the settings of the world). It is a tribe that will be based around the prospect of small but elite players who want to dominate the map. Rather than mass recruiting players who believe that it is quantity rather than quality that wins this game.

Tombizz14’s experience

My personal experience: I have played on quite a few .net worlds my original world was world 22 (so no I am not really a veteran dating back to world 1 but I know what im doing :p). On world 22 I got to 1.4 million and then quit but came back and got to a further 3.8 million. Some of you may recognise me from us1 as leader of the tribe OFF! and I have also led a tribe on world 39 which reached rank 10 (D3th) but that was at the beginning of the world. On us1 my rank is (137.|50.205 P) but that was from the rim so I am a little bit behind but hope to catch up.

Uzumaki n4ruto’s experience
I started on W18.net and reached 1.2 million points before having to give time up to real life and to the start of my GCSE’s however i returned on W28 playing with players such as Akirk in Panda? Where i reached 2.7 million before deciding that i was no longer interested within staying on that world, World 30 i played within the tribe Tardis as uzumaki n4ruto – 1.2 million - before moving to BD due to the tribe being disbanded and taking over the Dabeve account 4 million points. Played in W1N on W1.co.uk as Macros – 1.2 million - for around 6 months – 1 year with Martin longbow before he went inactive and i didn’t have the time or the resources to keep the account going. I then took a fairly long spell out of the game before deciding to return to it.

Requirements to join:

• Must be able to show past experience with links and information.
• Know how to backtime, dodge, snipe, send 150 ms noble trains.
• Must have a sense of humour
• Must have Skype
• Must be able to complete the formal application process

Tombizz14 (UKFTW)
Uzumaki n4ruto (defiant dodo)
stuartsuds33
Dr Falco/markmadness
drluke95
Taio Cruz
imme

Inga no Kusari
Noise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck mate.
by the way what if world 3 opens soon after world 2?youll play both of them?

DeletedUser

hmmm yeh i guess so :) i can handle 2 worlds im active enough ;)

DeletedUser806

I will, that way i can race my accounts :D .. first to 1 mill.. i win !

DeletedUser

It won't download on my computer as it corrupts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

Wow, I thought it was bad enough to see lots of W2 premades, now we're getting to world 3? If only the server could keep up :p

DeletedUser809

an amazing point by Who Am!

Geeeez. Let's just start planning premades for W100!

DeletedUser

Or not

and The co duke Has me on skype ;) aint telling him who I am yet tho as I want to see some US originals as in newbs not noobs :)

MM

DeletedUser809

Or not

and The co duke Has me on skype ;) aint telling him who I am yet tho as I want to see some US originals as in newbs not noobs :)

MM

Really though - will you join my W100 tribe?

I'll name it "Make Money" - after you.

DeletedUser

:p just starting early ... might as well be the first one out there (i think) and dont worry there is already a tribe for world 4 as well so we arnt the worst ;)

DeletedUser809

:p just starting early ... might as well be the first one out there (i think) and dont worry there is already a tribe for world 4 as well so we arnt the worst ;)

oh - i have no issue with you or your tribe - i like what your doing, seems like a very well planned premade so far

There's just other things around here I have issues with. :p

DeletedUser

oh its electricool .... i dont mind if you dont come :p lol if i wanted you to come i would just get dan to make you ;) haha