World 3 Premade

DeletedUser806

O shut up elec :d .. your co - ing me .. it just makes you kinky

DeletedUser809

yeh thats normally how it works lol ;) so maybe ask me and give me a bit of experience and it is a possibility that you will be added to the list :p

I don't care how it normally works... You've obviously never made a proper premie if you think that's how it works...

And if you don't know me - you've also obviously never played .net - .uk - or .nl

Yeah. I went there.

DeletedUser

I might join depending on world 2 settings and how we do on the world.

DeletedUser806

I don't care how it normally works... You've obviously never made a proper premie if you think that's how it works...

And if you don't know me - you've also obviously never played .net - .uk - or .nl

Yeah. I went there.

Urrmm .. i dont know you .. and errmm i played .net from W18, .co.uk from W1 and currently im playing .nl

DeletedUser

Yeah. I went there.

ive played .co.uk 1-5 and ive played world 22 and from about worlds 39-51 and still dont know who your are... and i havent made a premade before ... ive made tribes before but in game and im not gonna go asking players who i dont know, dont know there experience and have never heard of to join so like i said before if you want to join then send an application or add me on skype....

DeletedUser

I suppose i will have to change my siggy now for this world... If xavier joins it will be like the old game again

Now he just have to get kevin back...and we will have the crew

DeletedUser

I suppose i will have to change my siggy now for this world... If xavier joins it will be like the old game again

Now he just have to get kevin back...and we will have the crew

dont forget bob lol then we will have the us1 team before the merge with Random happened :p the pr0's lol

DeletedUser

im not giving out baron positions unless i know the person well or if they prove themselves on the actual world ... so to get baron as i dont know you ... you would have to join and then prove yourself.
If this world 3 starts in 9 months(not likely) then ill join.and since i leave no trace of stats behind i will have no choice to prove in game:(.and if i am going to prove my self in game then ill just join tribeless and people will ask me to be their duke.so ill wait to see IF itll start in 9 month(thats when ill be free) and IF any other premades from my friends and IF until then youve not heared of my greatness :D.

DeletedUser452

Hmm, you've left me with the dilemma to either co Chris or David.

Although I would love to see you fight over me, I've known Chris for longer, and I wouldn't be co-co-duke if I chose Taio. So I choose Chris.

However, the above is only hypothetical, because I have no sense of humour and so cannot join the tribe. ;)

DeletedUser

<first post snip>

Your post is irrelevantly long compared to the prospects of the time your tribe will last in W3. Studies by nerds with too much time showed that the average pre-made tribes does not last longer than two months, before eventually splitting up and leaving a void. Especially if they are advertised in the off-topic section.

I know from own experience that interests fades away quickly. During the launch of .co.uk, I managed to set up a pre made consisting of off-topic .net people. We were constantly in the top 3 for the first three weeks, then we gradually declined until the tribe was disbanded two months in.
Mind you, I lost interest in the village managing about three weeks in.

DeletedUser

Your post is irrelevantly long compared to the prospects of the time your tribe will last in W3. Studies by nerds with too much time showed that the average pre-made tribes does not last longer than two months, before eventually splitting up and leaving a void. Especially if they are advertised in the off-topic section.

I know from own experience that interests fades away quickly. During the launch of .co.uk, I managed to set up a pre made consisting of off-topic .net people. We were constantly in the top 3 for the first three weeks, then we gradually declined until the tribe was disbanded two months in.

well you said there the 'average' pre-made lasts about 2 months :p we are not the average pre-made so we dont apply to your comment ;)

DeletedUser452

I know many premade tribes that have lasted years, and are still playing.