World 3 Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear Players and Forum Goers,

TW.us is proud to present the new W3 Settings. Please be aware that this world is a test world, and that the settings could change in the future if the world development is not what we imagined. Also W3 has very classical settings. If you are new to TW I would suggest you gain some experience on W1 and W2 first before playing W3.

World 3 Settings:

Speed: 1.5
unit-speed
Paladin: No
All new units active: No
Archers: No
Church active: No
Noble system: packets
Moral:
No
Bonus villages active and grow to 1500 points
Research system: simple
3 days beginners protection protection
Tribe member limit: 50
Militia: Enabled
Account Manager: Enabled
War Declaration tool is active
Players can choose starting location.
Attack gap: 50ms

DeletedUser548

protection only 3 days,, it must be very exciting......:p

1.5 speed mate. That's like a 4 1/2 day protection on speed 1, so it's alright I guess.

Though packets will make this an interesting world.

DeletedUser1093

Oh god, a spammers heaven. Who's idea was it to open the forums this early? I'd lock them if I was you...

DeletedUser

In a matter of fact i have almost 5 years of experience. So i dont think i am that new :D

DeletedUser

Slower things. No nobletrains in the start. Interesting will be indeed :)

My first packet world from world 1 .net :D

DeletedUser

Why will it make things interesting? :D

Many reasons. It adds an extra bit of thought to a player's strategy. The first ennoblement cannot be done with a noble train, so leaves open plenty of opportunity for error. It also adds an element of teamwork from very early game if players choose to co-train first noble targets.

In general nobling strategy, people will have to be careful to not overnoble themselves as packets are not returned to them if the noble dies like coins. So whilst actually building the nobles is cheaper, over time nobles can get very very expensive.

It adds an element of strategy to defence as well. Whilst pre-nobling and recapping is always a decent defensive strategy, it becomes even more effective on a packet world as not only are you killing the nuke, but the player will lose the packets for the three following nobles.

I find with packets that players will need to farm a lot longer into the game. If they want to remain top twenty especially, they will need to farm continuously to maintain a steady supply of packets to maintain their growth. I was rank 3 at three million points on W36 and farmed several times a day from 80% of villages just to ensure I had the packets to sustain growth and maintain rank.

Bottom line, packets become precious and the need to store and protect them becomes an essential part of the game strategy.

Awesome settings OFLOW, looks to be a great world! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many reasons. It adds an extra bit of thought to a player's strategy. The first ennoblement cannot be done with a noble train, so leaves open plenty of opportunity for error. It also adds an element of teamwork from very early game if players choose to co-train first noble targets.

In general nobling strategy, people will have to be careful to not overnoble themselves as packets are not returned to them if the noble dies like coins. So whilst actually building the nobles is cheaper, over time nobles can get very very expensive.

It adds an element of strategy to defence as well. Whilst pre-nobling and recapping is always a decent defensive strategy, it becomes even more effective on a packet world as not only are you killing the nuke, but the player will lose the packets for the three following nobles.

I find with packets that players will need to farm a lot longer into the game. If they want to remain top twenty especially, they will need to farm continuously to maintain a steady supply of packets to maintain their growth. I was rank 3 at three million points on W36 and farmed several times a day from 80% of villages just to ensure I had the packets to sustain growth and maintain rank.

Bottom line, packets become precious and the need to store and protect them becomes an essential part of the game strategy.

Awesome settings OFLOW, looks to be a great world! <3

That Sounds Scary :s

DeletedUser

Sweet settings. Really looking forward to this. I can also see some good players coming over to play.

DeletedUser

I want to say that militia is the best add ever! Amateurs can use militia to guard them selves from the pros so pros will be slowed down. This feature slows down the worlds but thats a great thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.