World 3 Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I guess so. Will be more interesting then the upcoming No haul world. Or the one in .lt with so many (too many) Noobs. I will possibly quit it just before US3 starts. I dominated it. And if not for Matt, I would get plunderer of the day. Everyday I plunder less and less because there is no fun left.

DeletedUser

I guess so. Will be more interesting then the upcoming No haul world. Or the one in .lt with so many (too many) Noobs. I will possibly quit it just before US3 starts. I dominated it. And if not for Matt, I would get plunderer of the day. Everyday I plunder less and less because there is no fun left.

Here, w3 will be much more competitive than lt.w4 ;)

I hope that great players will join w3 :)

DeletedUser

This is the world King Matt II was rank 1 in for a while right?

That was appalling. I had 5 villages in my 15 by 15 in total :|

DeletedUser

No, lol. It's a Lithuanian world.

You misunderstand. A group of us joined as a laid-back premade in the latest .lt world, and he was rank 1 the whole time (when I was there). I don't know if he still plays there or not, but the spread was awful for villages. Just because not all us of speak the language of a specific server, doesn't mean we don't play there - what is Google Translate for?

DeletedUser1093

Google Chrome will actually automatically translate web pages and show them in English. Its great for foreign speeds.

DeletedUser

You misunderstand. A group of us joined as a laid-back premade in the latest .lt world, and he was rank 1 the whole time (when I was there). I don't know if he still plays there or not, but the spread was awful for villages. Just because not all us of speak the language of a specific server, doesn't mean we don't play there - what is Google Translate for?

Do you mean Matt? He nobled a wrong guy and he is getting 10 CAT speed incomings a day. He is done for. For me. I was rank 1 for a long time. I would be even longer but I decided to quit. Ill just make fun out of people like I usually do.

DeletedUser

Nice

I think this will be a fun world. Hehe. (does evil smile):cool:

DeletedUser

I really like this settings!! i will try, to be good :) no paladin, that means, no weapons :( it will be hard to defend villiges with catapults.. :/..

but, i think i will like it :D W3 Lets bring it on!!

DeletedUser

I really like this settings!! i will try, to be good :) no paladin, that means, no weapons :( it will be hard to defend villiges with catapults.. :/..

but, i think i will like it :D W3 Lets bring it on!!

I'd suggest checking the guide section. I think most players would argue that weapons such as the bonfire give an unfair advantage to players who can't be bothered to learn how to play properly, though it certainly can come in handy when you're outnumbered.

Defence builds in classic worlds are generally a combination of sp/hc or 10k/10k sp/sw, there should be some more detailed information in the guide forum. :)

DeletedUser

I think most players would argue that weapons such as the bonfire give an unfair advantage to players who can't be bothered to learn how to play properly

You'd be thinking incorrectly.

That might potentially be the opinion of the average forum poster, but the average player and the average forum poster are far from the same thing. In the eyes of the average player W1 and W2 us had more or less 100% ideal settings. It has been shown time and time again in various ingame polls that despite what the vocal minority believe to be the most popular that in reality the most popular settings are:

• Speed 2
  • Unit Speed .5
  • Archers
  • Simple-tech
  • Coins
  • Bonus villages
  • Abandoned villages that grow to 12154 points
  • Paladins w/ new weapons
  • Point-based morale
  • Long BP
  • Large attack-gaps

There seems to be a large discrepency between what most forum users request and what they therefore believe to be the most popular settings and what the most popular settings actually are according to in-game polls which are voted upon by the average players rather than just by the very vocal minority that make up the forum users.

Status
Not open for further replies.