World 3 Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And your comment is the key problem with TribalWars. Everyone looks down upon the newer players rather than trying to help them. They are the lifeblood of this game, and without them the game will shut down from a lack of revenue.
You haven't heard of those players who make "help" tribes, tell new players to PM them on the forums, skype them, etc? Funny, I got the impression you know your way around Tribal Wars.

No, I am referring to the fact that the vocal players are the minority, and not the majority.

Put that fork in your mouth, not mine, surprisingly I don't need you to put words in my mouth.
I know what you are referring to, but your word usage is wrong. The vocal majority is.... vocal! :eek: The term "majority" in "vocal majority" has no correlation to this group's abundance in another mean, but normally they do represent the actual minority, which is what you were saying initially.

In conclusion, right idea, wrong word usage. Isn't that what I said?

Really? I suspect otherwise. Actually, wait, no, I know otherwise. The one suspecting would be you considering you have no clue who I am. Making assumptions about one's knowledge before having any clue of their identity is daft to say the least.
I really couldn't care less about your identity, and I'm not surprised you think it matters. If you look over my post, you'll see that it doesn't. ;)

Your silence on my main point is appreciated, though; I can use an ego boost every once in a while.

World 3 is now Open
Yay :D

DeletedUser

And your comment is the key problem with TribalWars. Everyone looks down upon the newer players rather than trying to help them. They are the lifeblood of this game, and without them the game will shut down from a lack of revenue.

Actually, no it isn't. If we are getting technical, your comment is the key problem with forum posters.

LACK
OF
RESEARCH

If you wish to make criticism on me, at least do enough research first. I teach players where and when I can. I look down on the players who are unwilling to learn, or who make no effort to get someone to teach them. Which unfortunately is the MAJORITY of players in this game. Which is what my previous comment was pointing out. Quit trolling?

DeletedUser

You haven't heard of those players who make "help" tribes, tell new players to PM them on the forums, skype them, etc? Funny, I got the impression you know your way around Tribal Wars.

They're a very small minority.

Googly said:
Actually, no it isn't. If we are getting technical, your comment is the key problem with forum posters.

LACK
OF
RESEARCH

None of that changes that referring to less skilled players as "useless" is absolutely a high-horsed condescending attitude that shows that you believe that only the "elite" players should get a say despite them being the minority.

DeletedUser

Well, I believe I'm done when you start accusing others of having a high-horsed condescending attitude.

Off to prepare for world 3.... :dip:

DeletedUser

I think this world will end in 5/6 months --' 1000players doesnt even fit a main continent o.0

DeletedUser

Maybe we could do a large familly with more than 10tribes and end this game in 10days LOL ^^ If KIA was here they'd end this xDD

Do me a favor,

Crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out from under.

DeletedUser

First .us world already knowing n00bs who have no sense of humor -.- Use both your brain parts if you have -.-

On-Topic: My boner is increasing ^^

Not laughing about a bad joke, doesn't necessarily mean that one does not have a sense of humor ,quite on contrary.

DeletedUser

This world is fine, guys. US2 was the same size, it'll get big. It's not small at all, seeing as after a week in us2 it was like this size. :D Just get your friends to join and get free prem. :p

DeletedUser

This world is fine, guys. US2 was the same size, it'll get big. It's not small at all, seeing as after a week in us2 it was like this size. :D Just get your friends to join and get free prem. :p

that don't make any sense...how can those people stand against the players who join today?

DeletedUser

i said that players who join 1 month later ain't gonna have a chance against the players who join in the begin

I don't see why not. I happen to know this one player who joined world 1 about half a year after start and ended up top 50. Besides, some people like to play on the rim better than in the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.