World 3 Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't see why not. I happen to know this one player who joined world 1 about half a year after start and ended up top 50. Besides, some people like to play on the rim better than in the core.

they do?? it's easier there...i don't see the fun in it...

about that guy your are talking about...yes, you have seen 1 guy...just 1

DeletedUser

they do?? it's easier there...i don't see the fun in it...

about that guy your are talking about...yes, you have seen 1 guy...just 1

really? because i was using him as an example but i bet if i tried i could find a bunch more, fact is starting date does influence your ranking a bit but not as much as skill and dedication do.

DeletedUser1157

Half the people who are in the top from starting in the first day will get nobled, cleared, have issues in real life, etc, and quit because they lost their top spot, all in the first few weeks/months.
You don't have to join right away to get anywhere, its just preferred.

DeletedUser

c'mon everyone knows the rim it's easy to play...no one farms there and you are lucky if you find more than 30 good players in those K

I assume you would be one of the other 400 people in that K then?

DeletedUser

c'mon everyone knows the rim it's easy to play...no one farms there and you are lucky if you find more than 30 good players in those K

so...if you're in the core you're automatically a better player than someone on the rim?

DeletedUser

the first k's meaning k1, k2, k3 etc... aka the rim

1º i'm not english so it's natural my sentences have some mistakes and yes i mean the core...

2º i don't know american server but the place where i come from, any mid is top in the rim

usually when someone is playing in a world for real not just for fun, that person join when the world starts...

DeletedUser

2º i don't know american server but the place where i come from, any mid is top in the rim

usually when someone is playing in a world for real not just for fun, that person join when the world starts...

bolded part i didnt understand so i wont bother replying.

and where do you get that logic, ive come across tribes who've joined a world months late, on the rim and proceeded to do quite well. you really should do some research before you post instead of spluttering out (is that a word?) and random thought that crosses your mind.

DeletedUser

For example. I joined W52 3 months late, and have since then got to top 20, and am the fastest nobling player and the fastest growing player on a day by day average. To back up Patrick's point.

DeletedUser

bolded part i didnt understand so i wont bother replying.

and where do you get that logic, ive come across tribes who've joined a world months late, on the rim and proceeded to do quite well. you really should do some research before you post instead of spluttering out (is that a word?) and random thought that crosses your mind.

i think it's logical that newbies are all in the rim...when i say newbies i'm refering to people who just discovered the game and starts in the world...the all go to the rim...like i said, in my country's server rim is easy...

DeletedUser

i think it's logical that newbies are all in the rim...when i say newbies i'm refering to people who just discovered the game and starts in the world...the all go to the rim...like i said, in my country's server rim is easy...

Which is the same in most non-.net servers. Funny that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

your country's server, whatever that may be is not and will never be the same as the .us server so that is not a valid reason.

now unless you have something good to say, i suggest you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.