World 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I searched the entire forum for a thread with this name and found none. Does anyone have an estimation on when world might come out?

DeletedUser

When a date has been decided, the community will hear about it

DeletedUser

Does anyone have an estimation on when world might come out?

I know we will be notified of the starting date like always. But I kind of need a heads up, as I have some Real Life problems right now and dont want the new world to creep up on me without my knowing

DeletedUser

Sincerely yes :)

But it should be with really nice settings, if not, our server will lost quality :eek:

DeletedUser

We already lost it all with us2 or something. :p But this should be close along with all the other requests for W2 before. :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, the introducion of the version 7.0 with those settings was a fail :eek:

DeletedUser

I know we will be notified of the starting date like always. But I kind of need a heads up, as I have some Real Life problems right now and dont want the new world to creep up on me without my knowing

Pretty sure this is alot like .net (another server) which if im right you can only really guess by looking at past worlds for example if world 1 came out in October and world 2 came out in December you can predict that world three would come out in February.

Please note this is not always true and will often be off by a little. But im just trying to help you out as there is no real way to tell when the next world will come out. They may release the next world when world 2 fills up or they may wait a certain time period.

So it varies and unpredictable really.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure this is alot like .net (another server) which if im right you can only really guess by looking at past worlds for example if world 1 came out in October and world 2 came out in December you can predict that world three would come out in February.

Please note this is not always true and will often be off by a little. But im just trying to help you out as there is no real way to tell when the next world will come out. They may release the next world when world 2 fills up or they may wait a certain time period.

So it varies and unpredictable really.

Thanks I appreciate it

DeletedUser

I doubt world 2 will "fill up" - world one never has...

and its not gonna be the same period- it was like a year between us1 and us2... better not take that long.

DeletedUser

I doubt world 2 will "fill up" - world one never has...

and its not gonna be the same period- it was like a year between us1 and us2... better not take that long.

Well im not sure if you were able to read INSIDE the lines (;))

But i clearly said its Unpredictable

Unpredictable – adjective
not predictable; not to be foreseen or foretold: an unpredictable occurrence.

So there for i was not trying to hint it would come out in a year or i was no trying to hit the world would have to fill up.
He asked a question and i answered the question he asked with my best knowledge from .net

So to sum this up in a way you might be able to understand;

There is no telling when the next world is going to come out but if you want to guess you can use the things i listed above. Other then that we wait for when they release more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.