World 4 settings discussion

DeletedUser

A good player, play well with all configurations. I particularly prefer low velocities because I hate advantages of co-players and in V1/V1.5 the individual quality of players pwn co-players, the hours spend is less important in low speeds.

DeletedUser

Having ~10 people ask on the .us forums for speed 2 settings doesn't bring in any new people as those are the ones already here. I personally am completely against anything faster than 1.5 speed owing to the additional time the game draws out of me for competitive play. But that shouldn't really affect the CM and staff's decisions on settings, when their current aim presumably is to attract more people here?

I wasn't going off this forum thread I was going off the Us4 Global Skype chat or whatever you call it. There was about 80% of the people in there unhappy with the speed settings to those who were pleased with it.

Hey Lisa <3 yeah Us3 did bring in a lot of new members, but they did appear to pack up and go as fast as they came.

DeletedUser

What we will have to do is just have a world with a fast speed and the people that dint want to play it don't have to and the people with co players or active solo players can just try it out and play while the ones who like it slower can just skip the world :).

DeletedUser

I am happy for the lower tribe limit, no church, and smaller barbs...

looking forward to us4!!!

DeletedUser

times?

When will you be releasing the time of the starting of world 4?:) looking forward to winning;)

DeletedUser

umm there is no forum time... on the forum you can set the time to your own time zone, so its not held constant. it would go by in-game time since that is the same no matter where you live.

DeletedUser

if you keep multi-posting, you won't get the chance to give "a lesson in ownage" :D

DeletedUser

he didn't even quote my name! If you were to quote my name. It'd be, 'ALessonInOwnage'

DeletedUser

Hey guess what. I talk in three sections so I don't know what you mean by all over the forum.