World 7 is in endgame, the choice is yours...

DeletedUser

World 7 met the predetermined criteria to go to the 180 day endgame phase at the end of January. However, I am leaving it up to you all. I will be putting out a player poll to ask the following:

When should World 7 close:

A. World 7 should close on July 31, 2013 as per the original conditions of the world (180 days after hitting 55% dominance).
B. World 7 should be extended until a tribe has met 100% total dominance (currently 77%)

A simple majority will determine the worlds fate.

Voting will remain open for 7 days. World 7 players can access the poll under settings and click surveys.

Good Luck!

jesseiam2
Community Manager

DeletedUser

I thank you very kindly for this fast response and for letting the world decide when it ends. I appreciate it

I myself vote for it to close with 100% domination but if this isnt the place to vote then I will wait for a poll:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have a question

VA hold over 55% dominence, so is it just VA that votes for this or is it the whole of world 7 players, the way i see this just VA should vote as they are the tribe with the dominence.

DeletedUser

surely as the tribe with the dominance we should get the final say, i think we have earned the right to this

DeletedUser

I do appreciate what the TW mods have done here but I do side with Rim Me on this one. We do have the dominance and therefore we should have the vote as a tribe. As IU are taking a pounding they may vote not to extend this. On the flip side the world would end on the said date anyway so I suppose it is fair on an all round basis.

I do think that rim me has a point though that it should have been just VA that voted

DeletedUser

Surely there needed to be no say at all. The endgame conditions were met, I could have just ended it all together at the date. However as your tribe has 45 players and the other tribes have 40 combined, you already have the simple majority you need should your tribe decide to act in unison. If not, then the majority still rules. I was feeling generous and put the decision in the hands of the players.

DeletedUser

we do appreciate this by being asked.....btw there are 90 players in the world so it could be 45/45 :D

DeletedUser

Ah, sorry, I was looking at players in tribes, you are correct. My bad.

Either way, my decision here would not have been swayed. But I sincerely doubt that all players would vote anyway (never seems to happen that way, I would be shocked if it did).

DeletedUser

B. World 7 should be extended until a tribe has met 100% total dominance (currently 77%)

Deathbot007

DeletedUser

Quick question.

Just to confirm, if the original condition holds after this vote, and we reach 100% before July 31st, the world still closes the day we reach 100%, right?

DeletedUser

Yes, the earliest this world will close is the day you hit 100% or July 31st. If the 100% option is chosen, it will only close at 100%.

DeletedUser

Alright, thanks.

I vote for this world to end July 31st.

DeletedUser

I do appreciate what the TW mods have done here but I do side with Rim Me on this one. We do have the dominance and therefore we should have the vote as a tribe. As IU are taking a pounding they may vote not to extend this. On the flip side the world would end on the said date anyway so I suppose it is fair on an all round basis.

I do think that rim me has a point though that it should have been just VA that voted

I think the posts leading up to this are wrong, for two reasons:

1) Some of the players would want it to end earlier so they could have their names as the "survivors" who didn't get rimmed by VA on this world.
2) Some wouldn't want to stick around that long for it to be 100% dominance, only to lose anyways.

All in all, I think it balances out and jesseiam2's answers should suffice.

DeletedUser4139

Vote here? or there is a separate branch in order to vote?
thank you

DeletedUser

I voted endgame, VA need to start hitting me and giving me flags. Thats why i joined this world :(

DeletedUser3007

my vote doesn't count but...
please close this world and end the hug fest!

im looking in stats to find od rankings of this world... i can't even see them they are so small :p

DeletedUser

my vote doesn't count but...
please close this world and end the hug fest!

im looking in stats to find od rankings of this world... i can't even see them they are so small :p

I suggest you look at just a try then mate. That player will show you how ODA works :)