World 7 is in endgame, the choice is yours...

DeletedUser

You have spoken. The poll is over and with a final score of 25-23, the world will end on July 31st. The only exception will be if the top tribe no longer holds 55% of the villages or if they reach 100% dominance before hand. Thank you for letting your voice be heard by voting. Good luck to the remaining players!

DeletedUser

You have spoken. The poll is over and with a final score of 25-23, the world will end on July 31st. The only exception will be if the top tribe no longer holds 55% of the villages or if they reach 100% dominance before hand. Thank you for letting your voice be heard by voting. Good luck to the remaining players!

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to choose.

29,15 Mil being the #1 ODA is a good thing? :smack:

It just shows the world ended the day Slugit split.

Hey Matt, been a while :D

I'll agree with you to an extent. This world's competition was mostly early on. But I do think the world was going well in HAZE/VA's early stages shortly after the split of Slugit. Once VA started recruiting from GW, that's when we started to run out of competition, although we were a lot better than GW were, they had some good players, which made the idea of warring them exciting, and gave us a healthy sense of competition. After GW went, there was only HX !, theEND family, and Sie AQ which were any form of a challenge, and, let's face it, 2 of them tribes had only about 5 good members, with the rest being a lot less active and skilled.

DeletedUser3239

Nice to finnaly see this world conclude, and I can finish my TW experience.

Was great working along side everyone, and I wish the best to all.

Richi

DeletedUser3214

I'll agree with you to an extent. This world's competition was mostly early on. But I do think the world was going well in HAZE/VA's early stages shortly after the split of Slugit. Once VA started recruiting from GW, that's when we started to run out of competition, although we were a lot better than GW were, they had some good players, which made the idea of warring them exciting, and gave us a healthy sense of competition. After GW went, there was only HX !, theEND family, and Sie AQ which were any form of a challenge, and, let's face it, 2 of them tribes had only about 5 good members, with the rest being a lot less active and skilled.

Well HX, theEND, and Sie AQ had pretty much (as you said) 5 good members a piece, so they couldn't have done much if other tribes had good leadership and good members. As for Slugit, the break off was the creation of HAZE, and the rest of Slugit who were not a part of it quick shortly after. Then HAZE poached all the better members of GW within a few weeks. The reason that happened if I understand correctly, is because ze was too busy to bother with the tribe, seeing as it needed a lot more work to get going than HAZE did since HAZE was 100% Rawr members (and there were no weak members left in HAZE, rawr inactives were taken care of by internalling). HAZE had it settled within a month of its creation - after that point the name changed too much so I stopped paying attention to new events :p

DeletedUser3239

Actually, the best of HAZE were all from my original core tribe .net

DeletedUser

Actually, the best of HAZE were all from my original core tribe .net

Only you, Mike S, General Bunny, and Ryan came from Banned, and I reckon Gino would've been a bit better than Mike S and General, though I'm not sure about you or Ryan. Though apart from that, I agree with you, the 4 of you were 4 of our best members we've ever had.

Well HX, theEND, and Sie AQ had pretty much (as you said) 5 good members a piece, so they couldn't have done much if other tribes had good leadership and good members. As for Slugit, the break off was the creation of HAZE, and the rest of Slugit who were not a part of it quick shortly after. Then HAZE poached all the better members of GW within a few weeks. The reason that happened if I understand correctly, is because ze was too busy to bother with the tribe, seeing as it needed a lot more work to get going than HAZE did since HAZE was 100% Rawr members (and there were no weak members left in HAZE, rawr inactives were taken care of by internalling). HAZE had it settled within a month of its creation - after that point the name changed too much so I stopped paying attention to new events

Yeah, you're right, once HAZE was created, the world was won, short of the other 4 of the top 5 ganging us, which didn't happen due to Richi's diplo, Such as creating a nap with GW when the rest of the top 5 were planning against us, and later theEND, after we'd cut GW loose. Why they didn't Gang us from the start, I'll never know. If the best from Sie, theEND, HX and GW had've made a super tribe, we would've had some serious competition, as some of the GW players such as Dragonfly, Orcrist (who wasn't very big on startup) and TWTank, combined with players like Aenima, Dase, and a few of theEND's better players, would've made a pretty damned good tribe. Each of the four tribe's deadweight and their inability to help each other against us was what sealed the win for us, and the loss for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No problem just got bored, world would've been more fun if i stayed a month longer wouldn't it?