World 9 Player Interviews

DeletedUser

Mr. Spy of world 9 would be great. maybe you can find out the true reason why he loves nauzy so much

DeletedUser

Mr.Spy for me to!

His posts have been the highlight of this forum so far <3

DeletedUser2738

I will try and contact Mr. Spy via forum email to see if he has a skype to conduct the interview without reveiling his identity.

DeletedUser

I can do the freaking interview it'll be unrated because i'm not going to hold anything back that loser Nauzhror who never finishes a world but thinks he should be ranked as some of tribalwars true elite players. I can email you skype information under one condition you don't give out my information to anyone that want to know who I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2738

First interview with Aenima completed and posted. Please post or email me ingame if of who you would like to be interviewed next. A few suggestions I have got so far are:

Dragu4
MCD1R1
Overkill
The World 9 Spy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First interview with Aenima completed and posted. Please post or email me ingame if of who you would like to be interviewed next. A few suggestions I have got so far are:

Dragu4
MCD1R1
Overkill
The World 9 Spy

MCD1R1 doesn't know ENGLISH...

DeletedUser

I would do an interview from a perspective of a late starter (7 days late)

DeletedUser

It's always nice to hear from the people behind the IGN's. For Aenima to be #2 and have 1mil+ hauled is pretty impressive.. Props to him for that.

The answer to question 9, or perhaps the question, needs to be edited though :confused:

Overall, a good read. Made clicking "forum" more worth while than usual lol.

Next up, My Spy!? :D

DeletedUser

Only thing that made me wonder was the insane offense:defense ratio that is being maintained by Aenima late game. It might be the difference between .us and .net. But in my eyes you can't properly defend with so much offense against decent attackers. So I wonder how that is going to turn out on this world.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Only thing that made me wonder was the insane offense:defense ratio that is being maintained by Aenima late game. It might be the difference between .us and .net. But in my eyes you can't properly defend with so much offense against decent attackers. So I wonder how that is going to turn out on this world.

Agree, when I have 350 vills I'd expect about 130 to be offense, 220 defense.