World at War

DeletedUser8594

Finally seems like W41 has gotten hot and spicy!

Where? & BEAVS facing up against TW fam. Nobodies and RSD taking out the remaining STORM players and wiping Meraxxes off the map. Meraxxes was only able to gain 1 3.7k villa from Dannyboy on RSD. so far id say Nobodies and Rock Solid have ran a very successful op. keep up the good work!

Beavs trying there hardest to take out TW2 players and now trying to take out comomo from TW. I saw TW went out and took out kush to gain some extra villages for the front line support I assume, that and the barb nobling is real right now... Troops must be in demand im thinking. Will be interesting to see how a large family like tribal whores handles the dense cluster angry beavers as built themselves.

About all the news im currently aware of. Whats up on your end of the world

DeletedUser3561

Trying our hardest is certainly and overstatement, especially when from 1 small OP we successful took multiple villages from TW, with the only retaliation being a recap and several dead nukes ;) Besides that, all seems accurate, world's definitely gonna be fun hopefully.

DeletedUser8215

Other side of the world is quiet. Too quiet but it makes sense when a majority of those players are waiting to join Where? and get a nice treat for being their pets.

Hopefully its a good war. Don't think it ends well for TW unless RSD and Nobodies join in and help to take out Where? and all their allies.

Baja Blast

Reaction score
Lol everyone always blames losing on the top tribe having "too many allies." It's pretty funny, we actually only have one ally and they aren't even a top 10 tribe :D love the salt tho

DeletedUser8215

Who is blaming? Nothing in my post was putting blame anywhere. It was more of a statement/observation that you guys have the advantage. I'll make sure to tread lightly since it seems like its a sensitive subject for you :)

The original post mentioned Beavs and Where? working together against another tribe so I came to the conclusion that it was an alliance.

The other alliance, I think, lies with RNG. Former tribe member of Where? is now the leader of RNG so it only makes sense that an alliance would be created.

Hoping that its not interpreted as blaming. Like I typed, it's just an observation for the topic at hand. No need to be defensive. Although it is kind of telling.... ;)

Baja Blast

Reaction score
No worries, just trying to correct a few things and I definitely could have went about it better. But, I can confirm that we are not allied with Beavs or with RNG :)

DeletedUser8215

Fair enough. With that out there, here's hoping for a long and bloody world war hehehe

DeletedUser8594

Thats because Swift and TW are allied up together to fight off BEAVS.

DeletedUser7869

Come on Chill :)))

Meraxxes was told not to attack atleast 3 guys at where wishes.
It may not be an oficial ally, but you know that half of server kiss and lick r1 tribe ass.

You forgot that?
Or now that you entered in their circle you don't see from where you came :)
No hate, just love for you chillax :* :* :*

DeletedUser8473

Come on Chill :)))

Meraxxes was told not to attack atleast 3 guys at where wishes.
It may not be an oficial ally, but you know that half of server kiss and lick r1 tribe ass.

You forgot that?
Or now that you entered in their circle you don't see from where you came :)
No hate, just love for you chillax :* :* :*
Not to mention Emilio and others that are with where :)

DeletedUser8398

The actual world war has started now. And as predicted above, RSD and Nobodies along with some other tribes are hitting TPP and despite the fact that they have the numbers on their side they are still losing and losing pretty hard. Safe to say TPP has this one in the bag

DeletedUser8473

The actual world war has started now. And as predicted above, RSD and Nobodies along with some other tribes are hitting TPP and despite the fact that they have the numbers on their side they are still losing and losing pretty hard. Safe to say TPP has this one in the bag
Now that is for sure what you call a real war! When the 4. and 7. ranked tribe that have a combined size of half your tribe start hitting you looool, while the #1 and #2 ranked tribes are just chilling and hugging

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Now that is for sure what you call a real war! When the 4. and 7. ranked tribe that have a combined size of half your tribe start hitting you looool, while the #1 and #2 ranked tribes are just chilling and hugging

Are the rank 1 and 2 tribes allied? Thats a shame cause if not this world is pretty interesting

DeletedUser8082

Shit, the cat is out of the bag.

TPP and TW are merging (obviously)

DeletedUser8336

Update:

BDE/TPP/RNG VS ROT/E-D/SWIFT/TW/TW2/XX/Spank/Bully/AoD/SWIFTR

Something like that :eek:
5.3M pts both side, 668 villages side 1, +900 side 2
But big job already done by TPP to clean good part of TW + RSD + XX; side 1 in the core, side2 all over arround, 300° front

Isn't it equilibrate?

DeletedUser8620

Update:

BDE/TPP/RNG VS ROT/E-D/SWIFT/TW/TW2/XX/Spank/Bully/AoD/SWIFTR

Something like that :eek:
5.3M pts both side, 668 villages side 1, +900 side 2
But big job already done by TPP to clean good part of TW + RSD + XX; side 1 in the core, side2 all over arround, 300° front

Isn't it equilibrate?
Don't lump us with trash tribes. Told you this before. We're fighting our own war, don't lump us in with tribes to make it look like your doing better than you are cause they can't fight sleep lol. Easy on the propaganda leave that for RSC.

Fair enough your fighting more than just us and should be taken into account but we'd much rather not be seen as if we're siding with them were not. We are doing our own thing that just happens to target members of the same tribe as them.

Don't forget the only reason we attacked you guys was your threats that we were next so we skipped all the commotion and started the war early. We are doing our own thing with no input or knowledge or other tribes and as far as we're concerned were alone in this war and don't want to be dragged down by lesser tribes.

Side 1:
Tribes: ROT
Side 2:
Tribes: TPP, BDE

Timeframe: 16/08/2019 21:28:32 to 19/08/2019 16:49:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,122