World at War

DeletedUser8044

Fact is this world is extremely boring. I log in like once a day if that. Just send all my nukes to help other players. I’ve really lost all interest in this world ( My cluster is also in The most boring location). But I think you guys are getting a little ahead of yourselves congratulating yourselves when most have lost interest in the world. My nukes hit many troops home that never get dodged, you guys aren’t special I’m sorry

DeletedUser8620

Daffy duck?
I'm a little arround but not much; I've been partying all week, drunk 6 of the last 10 nights so yeah sleeping, doing stuff, drinking, playing a little,...; I'm more on W43 rn :s More challenge than 41 ^^
You guys are annoying, morale hurt so much and you guys are active so sniping shit,... Need to make a good OP to take stuff but no motivation/time to plan an OP ^-^ logging in to farm flags and dodge stuff when Mel&Sergey are asleep :) But I'll step up a little soon I promise it !
Daffy-1-.jpg

Was making a joke about your donald duck name/avatar

Yup morale is a bitch.. That's why I never understood you guys catting me down! Just makes it worse for you really. Also why I've not nobled a ton since coming back from holiday and falling way behind in points, I like the fact my morale is awful on you all :p

I don't think we'll mind if you don't live up to that promise... don't worry too much about it ;)

DeletedUser8620

Fact is this world is extremely boring. I log in like once a day if that. Just send all my nukes to help other players. I’ve really lost all interest in this world ( My cluster is also in The most boring location). But I think you guys are getting a little ahead of yourselves congratulating yourselves when most have lost interest in the world. My nukes hit many troops home that never get dodged, you guys aren’t special I’m sorry

Likewise? We've just cleared a nuke from Loooveee sitting at home and there's been many fakes land that weren't dodged (despite those vills having nukes in them, so they very well could have been a nuke sent)

These things happen, things come up, people get distracted, etc.. but you make it sound like we haven't hit a single nuke at home and it's all 1 sided from TPP side... Standby is another account we've cleared umpteen nukes lying at home aswell.

Hell, I've even hit troops of yours lying at home too... Although most of your D was out stacking your noble vill near us, there was enoughu troops left in that couldn't have been from what's been built as it's a good few days worth of recruitment... either way it definitely wasn't dodged except what was already sent out as support before my attack was even sent

https://us41.tribalwars.us/public_report/52feee3d23b29c9cdc186299fdbe693c

so not even you are perfect in that department.. but these things happen so i'm not shitting on you or anything, just don't understand why you're posting crap like that when you've had the exact same shit done to you.. and I think we've only sent like 4 nukes total to you, maybe 5 so the hit rate is quite high and probably would've been higher if you hadn't prestacked the vill before I nuked you.. So in that case TPP aren't special either..

Before Sergey pops in since he loves to remind me, yes, I've also had nukes hit at home aswell. Like I said these things happen and when you have a few hundred incomings, sometimes you get lazy/distracted/offline/caught with returning troops and shit happens. It'd be a different story if every village you hit wasn't being dodged but that's not true at all (for anyone in ROT or TPP)).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8336

Yeah we've been quite inactive on dodging recently; Was totally away Sergey&Mel tried their best but they've also a life next to TW but I've done my best last few hours, try to help them again ! (thx they are there <3)
Btw you didn't clear that much nukes of us at home ^^ We lost max 5 nukes home I guess but you'll be more aware than me about the exact numbers I guess
When you've 100 villages to dodge or 20, it's a big difference though :p

And for pearly, I think he doesn't care a lot of that non dodging; he never told anyone that he was good in this world so yeah he might forget sometimes to dodge stuff. But you guys were telling you're so good players that's why he pointed out that it's not true (ON THIS WORLD) :)
But yeah it can happen ofc ! We all have a life next to this game (thank god)

DeletedUser6712

Saxo please keep my name out of your dirty and filthy mouth.

DeletedUser8620

Yeah we've been quite inactive on dodging recently; Was totally away Sergey&Mel tried their best but they've also a life next to TW but I've done my best last few hours, try to help them again ! (thx they are there <3)
Btw you didn't clear that much nukes of us at home ^^ We lost max 5 nukes home I guess but you'll be more aware than me about the exact numbers I guess
When you've 100 villages to dodge or 20, it's a big difference though :p

And for pearly, I think he doesn't care a lot of that non dodging; he never told anyone that he was good in this world so yeah he might forget sometimes to dodge stuff. But you guys were telling you're so good players that's why he pointed out that it's not true (ON THIS WORLD) :)
But yeah it can happen ofc ! We all have a life next to this game (thank god)
Honestly I've already commended you on your dodging in the past, most of your dodges have barely any troops left so you've done it recent... I don't have the patience or time for that crap... But like I said you've been hit with nukes at home. Shit happens and it happens to literally everyone.. except a robot or some crap. Not sure the point in posting that, that's all.