World dominance in 2015

DeletedUser

The upcoming year will bring the tribe Tsavge in the first place with 9500 villages and of course with too many chances to finish as the winners!!

You deserve the thumbs up for that you have accomplished so far but there still a long way, although we lost 100 villages from an unfortunate event will sell dearly our body!!

;) ;) ;) ;)

Don't ever mistake
My silence for ignorance
My calmness for acceptance
Or my kindness for weakness

DeletedUser5706

Not sure exactly what you mean here, other than I guess diminishing our ability to gain villages perhaps. But we will see what 2015 holds.

DeletedUser

I'm almost positive 'selling your body' is against the rules but it's been a fun battle so I'll not report you.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!
Scar.

DeletedUser

surprised to see a decent fight waged against Tsavage well done guys. Came back for the nostalgia :D

DeletedUser5600

Congrats on Naz the past two days. He has sat the badger account well after the first sitter did not do so well. Well done....eventually he will run out of accounts to be able to sit though. Wont be able to attack anyone from the others :p Have a great new years everyone and be safe!
-Greg

DeletedUser5706

Here is the score card for the last seven days

Side 1:
Tribes: TSaVge, Tworms
Side 2:
Tribes: ~WD~, -WD-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160
Side 2: 7
Difference: 153

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,343,498
Side 2: 45,720
Difference: 1,297,778

chart

DeletedUser

done, the only enemy left its time...i believe world 14 will end in 6 months, GL to all and have fun, maybe we will meet on next world :)