UC - 2.9 million
CC 1.9 million
Lacasa - 1.1 million
Kush - 1.0 million
Kush 2 - 1.0 million
Ruin - 999k
Qanon - 668k
Smash - 554k

Let’s hear some predictions for the tribes above. Who eats who??

Play nice. :)

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
#1 tribe: UC
#2 tribe: kush

#1 player: No Limit
#2 player: Olti

Unless No Limit quits he will remain rank1 (cause I know how hard he can grind), but UC will win the world

Huge respect to No Limit though!
He couldve teamed up with UC and grab an easy world win but (luckily for the world) he did not do that... I dont think I know any other player who would do that

DeletedUser8497

#1 tribe: UC
#2 tribe: kush

#1 player: No Limit
#2 player: Olti

Unless No Limit quits he will remain rank1 (cause I know how hard he can grind), but UC will win the world

Huge respect to No Limit though!
He couldve teamed up with UC and grab an easy world win but (luckily for the world) he did not do that... I dont think I know any other player who would do that

Interesting prediction. But did you mean to tell that UC will not be able to take down No Limit even as a tribe? Lol, that's something really interesting. One entire tribe, can't take down one guy due to which he would end up remaining on #1.

But, yes, I would agree that UC pretty much wrapped up this world.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Interesting prediction. But did you mean to tell that UC will not be able to take down No Limit even as a tribe? Lol, that's something really interesting. One entire tribe, can't take down one guy due to which he would end up remaining on #1.

But, yes, I would agree that UC pretty much wrapped up this world.

Yes I mean exactly that. And not because UC is not good, but No Limit is so dedicated and a really good defender.
It depends on a lot of things ofcourse. At least for the coming months no limit will remain #1, maybe after UC has full dominance on the world and everyone sends all their stuff at him he will shrink a bit

DeletedUser2884

I have heard a lot of discussion regarding if it were only No Limit then it would still be very hard for UC. However No Limit has a tribe now. Something which I don’t believe a lot of us saw coming since most of us assumed he was going to try for a solo win.

What are your thoughts on that and of their abilities?
I would assume that may change some sort of dynamic for UC/CC.

AriaDiMezzo

Reaction score
No Limit will abandon his tribe at some point in the middle of a war, like he did in 31 and net102. I'm looking forward to taking the fight to him over 102. But I haven't yet seen him fight anything to its conclusion.

DeletedUser2282

Maybe because he can’t reach that phase? Not because he doesn’t want it? I respect every player in this server but in same time i don’t want people missinformed. Noone ever talked to no limit to join us or be in our side. So its not really much he has to choose when he saw the options. Same may go to me aswell. My option was one and clear, same as sweet and thulsa. If you see someone pull what sov did that early in the game i don’t think you’d dissagree. There is still a long time remaining in this world though :)