World settings discussion thread

Reaction score
I don't know if this already exists on the .us servers but i would like it if it was possible for the communty to propose settings for upcoming worlds. This is being done on the .nl servers with succes and can sometimes give a world a twist. (2 village start for example)

There could also be a vote for the best settings where the most voted for settings get chosen if the moderators agree to it. A few examples of this are normal worlds(not HP) with pp features disabled.(except for PA FA and AM).
(i know this is a bad business move for inno games but i firmly believe a normal world would draw a lot more players so if a mod agrees he can maybe convince his superiors with this argument)
To add to the idea above you could launch a world without pp features along side a world with pp features so the whales can play on the pp-enabled world and make inno games money.
And the non pp-features world can draw a larger player base which is something .us desperatly needs.

Another setting that would have 0 impact on the financial gains of inno games is a farm limit(farm as in the building that supports units), for example:
Most farm limits i've seen are between 1000-1500 units per farm level. This means at lvl 30 you can only support 30000-45000 units you get from tribemates or friends. This means any amount of units over this limit fight at 10% their normal power making stacking villages harder and makes the game more interesting as players wil have to think about how to defend instead of mindlessly stacking a front.

PS: This farm limit counts for total units it can 'properly feed' this includes your own and any support you might recieve. The farm limit of 24000 at lvl 30 you can produce yourself reamins the same. So if you build a full deff village with 20000 units and 4000 population from buildings this means, with a farm limit of 1500 per level, you can support another
45000-24000=21000 units from support.

If any forum mod reads this and thinks this is a good idea please let me know. :)
As for the community i'd love to know what you guys think.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 419875

We can put this in front of the powers that be in HQ but I would not count on the no PP feature. But, we will find out, as I will ask.

DeletedUser8044

Having a world where players vote on the settings would be amazing! I have yet to meet the people who enjoy church or watchtower worlds. But they must be out there because everyworld now has one or the other

DeletedUser6081

I think this is a really good idea. Having a vote for world speed, watchtower and church would be great. Honestly I would just be happy to vote on the world speed, these 1 speeds really drag on.

A no pp world would be nice, or maybe a modified classic world that integrates a few newer aspects of the game, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of a classic world.

(2 village start for example)

I have played a world like this on the UK server, I wasnt personally a fan but it was different.