World War End of W10

DeletedUser

This is it boys and girls. End of world 10 as we know it. In the past week, SOA merged into UOW. Creating the war to end all wars. We knew this was coming, so be it. Let's fight it out!

tian.jpg

That said, UOW faces and uphill battle and they know it. Old SOA members in K54/53 are currently getting knocked around. :smack: Getting no help from UOW. kyrtgr was getting hungry, so i released the beast onto you. Think "the Hound" from "Game of Thrones", but worse :pal:. Have fun with the endless fakes from him.

In my opinion, UOW has major oversights. They seem to think that nobling grey villas makes a difference in wars. 72 in the past week. 19 for Drink. Out of those 19, 14 were 8K plus players that quit. UOW's percentage wasn't nearly as high :p. Try nobling a player for once. There is a time and place for nobling barbs, just not this late into the game.

You should have had an OP in place by the time you declared war.

images

Also, you also had a mini-op on a player marinecorps13 going on. Then stopped halfway done and let him into UOW.

Uh_wtf_gif.gif

Side 1:
Tribes: DRINK!
Side 2:
Tribes: UoW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 98
Difference: 76

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 5
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,415,150
Side 2: 534,465
Difference: 880,685

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 611,580
Side 2: 34,260
Difference: 577,320

chart

My first and last PNP, so bash away.

DeletedUser

what, no retort? I expected as much from this rag tag tribe.

Update: They tried to mini-op TheLegendJosh and failed horribly, giving him 3.2M ODD. We seen this coming a mile away and pre-stacked him prior to attacks. TLJ has since taken 15 villas. Meanwhile, kyrtgr is utterly destroying you 39-0 vs UOW. Let me repeat that again, 39-0.

If you are UOW, what do you do. You noble more barbs of course. smh :confused: Check war stats, they don't lie.

Side 1: Tribes: DRINK!
Side 2:
Tribes: UoW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 71
Difference: 43

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 4
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 923,224
Side 2: 428,820
Difference: 494,404

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 711,296
Side 2: 25,325
Difference: 685,971

chart

DeletedUser

Seems like I've been at war with you guys for months now. First it was AP, then SOA, now it's UOW. Doesn't matter since it's always the same result. The world has been over for many months.

Anyway, you guys really kicked my ass yesterday. Nice OP. I've never seen so many nobles.

DeletedUser3141

You are correct.
But you hung in there and kept a little fun going. A valiant opponent who is good to talk to also ... what more could anyone ask.
Hope to see you on another world sometime .... and perhaps on the same side.