DeletedUser2047

TRBL - Tribal - DnD
vs
Torn

Im listening for your opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5722

Idiots wussed out? Lol
Torn goes to war, has success (along side Idiots), and then starts to invite members of the enemy tribe from the war in which they were winning. I can see Torn's strategy, sure, however not smart it will prove to be remains to be seen. Then Idiots rightly has a problem with that. I would say that is the opposite of wussing out.

DeletedUser

Nope as it was explained to your leader it was all planned out :D (implying you are from Idiots)

Although there might be another external source that may have made Idiots withdraw but the excuse of Torn recruiting from tribal is a good cover up.

And looking at the facts, both BnB and Tribal recruited players when Drink split.

DeletedUser5722

Yes you imply correctly, I am from Idiots. Would it be a stretch to imply you have a weakness for cookies and biscuits? :D

I could be missing something as I'm not involved with the leadership, so just calling it as I see it. So your saying that the plan all along was for Torn to go to war with TRBL with the intent on recruiting them? Interesting plan, and I'm not sure what other reason Idiots would have had to pull out since they were doing quite well...

Side 1: Tribes: Idiots
Side 2:
Tribes: TRBL, Tribal

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 7
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 278,862
Side 2: 51,960
Difference: 226,902

chart

DeletedUser

Nope just certain members that were secretly with us to begin with :D
Your duke just raged about it for some reason although there's plenty of Reds to go around.

DeletedUser5722

Well if that is truely the case, then that is a bit of a different situation. Still sounds like some shenanigans, and must have been terribly planned then if Idiots players were directly fighting with those that were planned to join Torn all along. :eek:

DeletedUser

That would be a good argument if it wasn't for the fact that none of the players that we recruited have lost a village to Idiots during the war :D

DeletedUser5722

Maybe I looked too quickly at the stats. I saw caps between Pearly and Hugz, that was dated before the war though. Maybe only the one then, I see a cap on the 27th of Russian1 going to Zero Cool. Could have been cross nobling or something for all I know.

DeletedUser

talking about plenty of reds to take, whats with ur highest member taking like 40 barbs ? lel then gets mad that people who were on torn's side to begin with hopping sides once the war started is... just laughable.. but u guys arent called idiots for nothing i guess

DeletedUser

probably doing some research before talking would help a bit there since you just spat out alot of nonsense and ended it all with "or something for all i know" lol and my statement on zerocool stands, and i would pretty much bet it was a cross nobling (cant confirm yet as twstats is down) as zerocool has been taking barbs nonstop and i doubt he would have suddenly hit one random players village then resumed his barb nobling.

DeletedUser5722

Well as I said, I looked very quickly at the stats, and said "or something like that for all I know" because twstats is freaking nearly unusable for now as you just stated.. I did get it pulled up though, and the Zero cap does look like a cross noble. So I will concede that point. Still though, I knew nothing about this "plan". If your going to war, why wouldn't the ones that are on your side just switch and then you start the war so it wouldn't even appear to be that way? Either way though, It's done now, just will take time to see if it was a genius move or a terrible move.

DeletedUser

because it gives the other side the feel that theyre big and secure, then all of a sudden people are leaving left and right and now u dont feel as secure and big duh?

DeletedUser

talking about plenty of reds to take, whats with ur highest member taking like 40 barbs ? lel then gets mad that people who were on torn's side to begin with hopping sides once the war started is... just laughable.. but u guys arent called idiots for nothing i guess

not to mention you definitely didnt hit up on anything i wrote on this one

DeletedUser5722

I didn't hit on that one because I can't speak for him and really don't know what he's said.

What do you mean about not feeling big and secure? It's not fun to be big and secure all the time :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6219

Lol barcode... why does it say you've had a little shameless behavior in the past........

DeletedUser

because i was explaining something to a certain blockheaded person and because "it wasnt part of the main post" apparently they gave me an infraction in the forums