Passed "Worlds you play" Addition [Voting]

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Well, here is the next one:

If you just feel like getting creative a column with the world/s each player plays on and blank if it's none, I believe would interest other info junkies .... after that ... perhaps the tribes they play but tribe hopping might just make that an annoying feature.

I know it isn't much to go by, so i will give a little explanation of what is meant.

I this is implemented, then you will be able to set the worlds that you play and they will be seen on both your Profile and Member List.

To set the worlds that you play, you will have to go to the bottom of your "Edit your Details" area of your UserCP.

You will see something like this:

worldsplayeduserdetails.jpg

By doing that, it will show your worlds in two places:

worldsplayeduserprofile.jpg

worldsplayedmemberlist.jpg

I hope you understood everything, and happy voting.

Also, the member that suggested this wanted to stay a secret, so i will not be giving the name of the member.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only problem I see is why bother with the numbers spelled out? Just say 1, 2, 3... otherwise an interesting idea, just for kicks and giggles...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about like on .net where it is just a fill in the box yourself. That way you can put anything you like. Anything offensive gets infracted/warned and then removed. It will save you having to manually add a new option every time also.

However if you do decide to go with the idea as is, I would support having just 1,2,3, etc etc as long as a 'W' was placed in front of the number.

P.S I voted yes.

DeletedUser

How about like on .net where it is just a fill in the box yourself. That way you can put anything you like. Anything offensive gets infracted/warned and then removed. It will save you having to manually add a new option every time also.

This can be done also, and since it was suggested i have added it to the poll

DeletedUser

Can you change my vote please with your magic powers then?
I know it'll mess up the list but the figures will be right. :D

EDIT: Cheers. :) <3

DeletedUser1446

Yep! You need to send me a PM saying you love me because i annoy you:D:D

I made a mistake on this thread actually...lol