WWI becomes public

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date

DeletedUser2069

Okay so we have

Professionals - Interesting I havent seen anything professional from them other then members moving from one failed tribe to another

Then we have

Legends - Well can anyone tell me anything legendary that they have done to be called legends.

Then we have

Veterans - Yeah you guys retired a long time ago from the stats of our 1 v 1 war.

So here is the break down, A few days ago PERV got its hands on a mail going around ....

Greetings friend,

My name is Joe, and I'm a baron for the tribe LGND, and I'm writing because I need your help. As you are no doubt aware, the PERV situation has become quite a problem, and they have grown way too much these last few weeks.

Now, some of you may be thinking that because PERV is not in your territory, they are not your problem, and this is not your war to fight. That may be the truth, but let me share another truth with you: PERV will never stop growing. I've followed their stats and growth closely, and they are nearing a point where it will be impossible to be stopped. VETS is currently at war with them, and struggling majorly. PERV is getting bigger and stronger every day that goes by. We must act, and we must act now.

Our window of opportunity is closing - every day that PERV grows stronger, the rest of the world loses one more string of hope. But it is not all bad news. I can assure you that we CAN overcome this problem. PERV can be stopped. But, it must be done with one swift motion.

A massive operation is being formed against PERV, and we need your help. Those who are not on the front lines will be asked to supply resources and defensive troops. Those who are on the front lines will be given targets and attack times.

PERV knows this is coming - but they don't know when, they don't know who is involved, they don't know how many troops - but what they really don't know, is the fact that they will lose. Hope has not been lost, we will strike PERV fast and hard, from all over the world. We will have the element of surprise, and power. The attacking force will be so great they will not stand a chance.

My friend, I am reaching out to you and your tribe because we need the world's strongest tribes and strongest players on our side, regardless of your location in the world, because that is the only way this will work.

We will be assigning attack targets and other objectives soon, we need to know who is on board with this operation. I'm writing to you because I have faith in you, I believe that you will make the right decision, and that you will commit to this coalition, and commit your tribe to this operation.

I am requesting an immediate response from you regarding this matter. I need each tribe to supply me with the name of the duke/baron, or whoever I can contact regarding this operation, as we move forward into the planning stages. I am reaching out to you because I want you to be personally aware of what is happening, regardless of your position in your tribe. I am hoping that 100% of the tribes I am reaching out to will realize the seriousness of this issue, and join us in our mission.

But, I realize there are many who will be misled, as I said earlier, into thinking that this is not their war, or their business. If you are a member of a tribe that takes this position, I want YOU to feel empowered to make the right decision yourself - which is why I am not sending this only to tribal leadership. If you disagree with the decision of your tribe on this matter, you will be welcomed into my tribe, and you will be a part of something so great you would never imagine.

Again, if you are on board with this mission, please let me know who is duke/baron of your tribe, or who I should be in contact with in the future as we move into the planning stages.

Long live World 4... I believe you will make the right decision. Any questions may be directed to me, jvandyke89

JVD

And well you know that can not go without a response so PERV declared war on LGDN. No biggy right I mean Vets is just a bore anyway and from the stats before we declared war just off marking them as enemies one member of my team is enough to deal with them. But we all know nobles start to run low so why not toss a few other members in right. So it now becomes PERV v. Vets & LGDN. No worries at all should add some fun to the game for us. And since this game was sooooo kind to add in the invite allies option to the war thing we happen to see PROS stuck there nose in to... Not very professional of you I might add.

So now that this is kicking off now we are proud to announce this to the world.

Little history lesson though for all involved, these coalitions. They never work specially when you have barons with the stupidity level to go around the world mailing everyone about joining your cause.

Now I would like to take a few quotes from that mail and comment on them

VETS is currently at war with them, and struggling majorly.
Thank you for noticing, wonder what makes you think you will do any better then them. Does adding them to your war that we declared on you make you feel safer? Tell me how a beaten tribe is going to help you?

Our window of opportunity is closing - every day that PERV grows stronger, the rest of the world loses one more string of hope. But it is not all bad news. I can assure you that we CAN overcome this problem. PERV can be stopped. But, it must be done with one swift motion.
If your window was closing why didnt you jump threw it? You just sat back an waiting for PERV to come to you, smart move so much for one swift motion. Great emphasis on the world CAN in the "CAN overcome" part

PERV knows this is coming - but they don't know when, they don't know who is involved, they don't know how many troops - but what they really don't know, is the fact that they will lose. Hope has not been lost, we will strike PERV fast and hard, from all over the world. We will have the element of surprise, and power. The attacking force will be so great they will not stand a chance.
Tell me really quick? You say PERV knows this is coming and then in the same paragraph you say you have the element of surprise. Are you guys like a jack in the box toy?

I'm writing to you because I have faith in you, I believe that you will make the right decision, and that you will commit to this coalition, and commit your tribe to this operation.
So much for your faith there huh?

I need each tribe to supply me with the name of the duke/baron, or whoever I can contact regarding this operation, as we move forward into the planning stages.
Try looking at the tribe profiles...BIG HINT

I am reaching out to you because I want you to be personally aware of what is happening, regardless of your position in your tribe.
Way to go there buddy lets just go behind however many leaders back of other tribes and start up things. Are you telling the other leaders of these tribes that you think they are stupid? You think they cant lead there own teams? Why would you want to insult the leadership of the other teams in the world with such an action? Any leader that seen there members get this mail should feel insulted because you cant even respect them enough to talk to them and you have to go behind there backs.

And with that I end this rambling

DeletedUser

Oooh this will be interesting to watch! Might see if i can throw up a quick map showing locations for this when i get the time this afternoon, unless someone much more talented beats me to it :L Good luck PERV and to the rest too.

DeletedUser2069

This tool has openly offered to take in any player that wants to get involved, that belongs to a tribe that doesn't. This is a blatant attempt to poach, steal, purloin, or otherwise recruit players from other tribes with promises of (delusional) grandeur!!! No decent minded tribal leader would sit back and allow this, it is an insult to all of those dukes and barons that have worked hard to run their tribes that this guy should mail their members and openly try to convince players to leave their current tribes to join his. This is a 5 village guy trying to make a name for himself, and he is trying every trick in the book to use other tribes players to do it.

His exact words......

'If you disagree with the decision of your tribe on this matter, you will be welcomed into my tribe, and you will be a part of something so great you would never imagine.'

Extremely dismissive of the other dukes and barons, he is as good as saying that if they don't agree to his ideas, then they are wrong.

us4
PERV = BLUE
TBS = Light Blue
Vets = Red
Pros = Yellow
LDGN = GREEN
~XB~ = PURPLE

IF more tribes are added to this war I shall let you know which I assume that there will be more added questions is will they join the Darkside or The Force

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

Just as I finished posting that last post

Dec 09
01:54The tribe ~XB~ has joined the war.

DeletedUser2165

I kind of expected it and actually i'm happy that i've finally found some actions in my area.Its good to see that the world reacts our success.

Good luck everyone,specially to the ones who are in k55 :)

DeletedUser

we will strike PERV fast and hard, from all over the world :truelove:

We are PERV....We LOVE it Fast and Hard :eek:

DeletedUser2069

we will strike PERV fast and hard, from all over the world :truelove:

We are PERV....We LOVE it Fast and Hard :eek:

I seriously just busted out laughing hard as hell when I read that. Everyone in my house is looking at me like I am crazy

DeletedUser2069

Currently the war is 15 hours old but just a stat update

14welmq.jpg

DeletedUser

OK, OSP. First things first... What is "LGDN"? The first time you misspelled it, I let it go as a simple typo. Now I'm beginning to think you can't sound words out, because you can't figure out that "Legend" without any vowels is "LGND," not LGDN, and not LDGN.

"And well you know that can not go without a response so PERV declared war on LGDN."

"So it now becomes PERV v. Vets & LGDN."

"LDGN = GREEN"

So, I guess you have a hard time saying "legendary" - just remember, it's not "legednary." I think the word is PREVERT so until you get it right, you are OSP, the duke of PREV. Surprised you declared war on the right tribe.

OK, now that that is taken care of...

Then we have

Legends - Well can anyone tell me anything legendary that they have done to be called legends.
We didn't make the name, our former leadership did :p And as you know, they are no longer with us. Just wait and see, we'll see which tribe comes out on top in the end. Give it a few weeks, and we'll see which tribe is more legendary in the end.

Veterans - Yeah you guys retired a long time ago from the stats of our 1 v 1 war.
I don't doubt that PREV is winning the war against VETS, but VETS is doing a pretty good job in the OD scores. I know, I know, before you say "We've taken a lot of their villages!! OD is nothing when you're losing villages!!" Be honest, OSP, in the last week, PREV has taken 20 villages from VETS. PREV is 2.5x their size in points, and about 2x their size in villages, and you're proud of your stunning average of less than 3 villages a day? Come on... You can do better than that. ...or can you?

And well you know that can not go without a response so PERV declared war on LGDN.
Learn how to spell. Oh wait... I already talked about that.

Vets is just a bore anyway and from the stats before we declared war just off marking them as enemies one member of my team is enough to deal with them.
One member of your team is enough to deal with them? LOL. Are you saying that you've actually been using MORE than one member to deal with them, and you're averaging less than 3 villages a day? Gee, all this time I thought you WERE only using one member (your stats kinda look like you are). Your whole tribe of 41 people is only conquering 3 villages a day, and you expect me to believe that ONE of you could take on VETS? LOL - you are full of yourself.

No worries at all should add some fun to the game for us.
Well I'm glad you're looking for a good time - me too. It's good to know that your slow-moving war with VETS was boring you. I'd be bored, too, with your disappointing stats.

And since this game was sooooo kind to add in the invite allies option to the war thing we happen to see PROS stuck there nose in to... Not very professional of you I might add.
Not very professional to....? What? Fight PREV? You're right - the professional thing would be to bend over and take it. I don't think anybody on this world does that. Oh wait, sorry, TBS.

Little history lesson though for all involved, these coalitions. They never work specially when you have barons with the stupidity level to go around the world mailing everyone about joining your cause.
Well, we'll see how the coalition works, won't we? You could be right - it could be a total failure. But the laughs I'm getting at your expense make it well worth it in the end. Oh, and by the way, speaking of coalitions which "never" work - why don't you ask TBS how they are doing against our coalition.

Thank you for noticing, wonder what makes you think you will do any better then them.
Gee, I don't know, maybe it's the fact that our combination of tribes is nearly 5x the size of VETS? That might be a small part of it.

Does adding them to your war that we declared on you make you feel safer? Tell me how a beaten tribe is going to help you?
Beaten?? You're funny. See above where I talk about your sorry excuse for wars stats against VETS. (HINT: You have 41 members, and each of them takes, on average, 17 days to take one village - some strong members you got there).

If your window was closing why didnt you jump threw it?
Uhh - we did? That's why we're at war with you now? Did I not understand your metaphor or something? Unless you mean because you declared war on us... but I would just remind you that we were attacking PREV before the war officially started, so...

Tell me really quick? You say PERV knows this is coming and then in the same paragraph you say you have the element of surprise. Are you guys like a jack in the box toy?
I think you have a reading comprehension problem (add that to your list of reasons to return to school. In case you also have a poor memory, the other reason was 'spelling'). I clearly said that PREV knows it's coming, but the element of surprise is the fact that they don't know who, where, when, etc.

Try looking at the tribe profiles...BIG HINT
...for dukes/barons/diplomacy. Ahh yes, helpful suggestion, except for the fact that there are some tribes that don't put that information on their profile. TBS is one. No contact person at all on TBS's page. Gee, look at that, so is PREV. You have yourself listed, but that's all - are you a micro-manager, or are there unnamed barons/diplomats/recruiters? My guess is you're a micro-manager - that would explain your slow progress against VETS.

Way to go there buddy lets just go behind however many leaders back of other tribes and start up things. Are you telling the other leaders of these tribes that you think they are stupid?
Umm...no? I don't see that in my circular anywhere...?

You think they cant lead there own teams?
Again, no... I very clearly stated that IF you disagree with your tribal leadership, there are other options for you. A tribe is nothing without its members. Are you so arrogant that you think your tribe would survive as a one-man show? Your members, more or less, agree with what you're doing, and they should. Members should know what their leadership is up to, and they should agree with the objectives of the tribe. If they don't, it's time to find a new tribe. My circular was simply reinforcing that. All I said was: "IF your tribe disagrees with YOU (notice I didn't say "me" - if they disagree with YOU and what YOU as a member think), come join us." I simply stated what the objective of MY tribe was, and explained that if other tribes feel like PREV is not their problem, but members within said tribe believe PREV is a problem, they should come join us. A tribe won't survive without members who agree with where the tribe is headed. I guess I over-estimated your competence when I assumed the Duke of the largest w4 tribe understood that simple concept. My mistake.

Any leader that seen there members get this mail should feel insulted because you cant even respect them enough to talk to them and you have to go behind there backs.
...should feel insulted because I told players what I'm doing with my tribe, and said "if you agree with me, and disagree with your tribe, come join me." I never told anyone that they were wrong in following their tribe, I told them that if THEY believed their tribe was wrong, they should come join me. That's all. Now I'm curious... as a leader, you are telling me that you would feel insulted...if someone messaged your members? What was that I assumed earlier, micro-manager? Prior to your accusation, I did not go behind anyone's back - the same message went to the leaders of the tribes. There's no reason something like this should go to leaders only - what if a leader disliked my idea, but 90% of his members would have liked it? If I hadn't messaged them, it never would have reached them, because most leaders wouldn't have shared it, if they didn't like the idea. But, the members should have the opportunity to try and convince their leadership of something they are in favor of. If that convincing fails, the members should have a RIGHT to switch tribes. That's why I told them my position, and said, if you don't agree with your tribe, or they refuse to do this, but YOU want to, come join us. A tribe is only successful if they are all on the same page.

And with that I end this rambling
Ohh, I'm not done yet.

This tool has openly offered to take in any player that wants to get involved, that belongs to a tribe that doesn't. This is a blatant attempt to poach, steal, purloin, or otherwise recruit players from other tribes with promises of (delusional) grandeur!!!
Umm... no?? Like I just got done saying, people should agree with their leaders. Why should you be entitled to keep your members if they no longer like you, or agree with you? I didn't say "you have to leave and come join me" - I just said "look, this is what my tribe believes, this is what we're doing, if you want in, get your leadership in. If they don't want in, you're welcome to come join us."

No decent minded tribal leader would sit back and allow this
So now you're so arrogant to insult every duke/baron/leader of every tribe that's on my side? Wow - no wonder a majority of w4 hates you. You really are arrogant. You're the only one that is offended, and I didn't even try to "poach" any of YOUR members! Everyone that read this circular understood its purpose, and what I was saying... except you. I think I know what really bothers you... it's the fact that you're SO arrogant, and SUCH a micro-manager, you couldn't STAND the thought of something going on against your tribe. Talk about a rage-war. Sheesh... What are you gonna do when you realize most of our players are protected by morale? Terry, how well did you think this through?

it is an insult to all of those dukes and barons that have worked hard to run their tribes that this guy should mail their members and openly try to convince players to leave their current tribes to join his.
AGAIN, I did not try to convince anyone to leave their tribe. I told them they shouldn't have to sit in silence in a tribe they disagreed with. That's fair, people should be reminded they don't have to remain in a tribe that THEY personally disagree with. Maybe some of your members need to be reminded of that. Who knows? Wouldn't it be funny if you started losing members because they realized they didn't have to take the garbage you spoon-fed to them all this time? Maybe that's why you're really upset at me, because you're worried YOUR members will realize they don't have to listen to you. The only reason you're a big tribe is because of your players. If you don't treat them right, you won't be a big tribe for very long.

This is a 5 village guy trying to make a name for himself, and he is trying every trick in the book to use other tribes players to do it.
Well, I have to admit, I never expected SO MUCH attention because of the circular I sent out. Thanks to you, I didn't have to make a name for myself - you made my name "big" by going all out like this. What, do you have a whole forum topic dedicated to me now? Talking about me in chat, perhaps? Planning ops to take me out? Who knows? All I did was send out a circular mail, and look at how much YOU did to make me a well-known player. Thanks, Terry. You're a cool guy.

Extremely dismissive of the other dukes and barons, he is as good as saying that if they don't agree to his ideas, then they are wrong.
No, I said if YOU agree with me, and your tribal leadership doesn't, that means YOU think your leadership is wrong, so YOU should come join me, who YOU agree with! I said if they don't agree with me, then that's fine, I think you're wrong, but that's that. As I keep saying, people should be in a tribe that they agree with. Is that concept so foreign to you??

LDGN = GREEN
Keep trying... one of these days you might figure it out. PREV is such a cool tribe.

I wanna be a Perv when i grow up ...
PREV** Get it right. You wanna be a PREVERT.

OK, well that's all I got for now. Go ahead and do your thing, get your whole tribe of sheep to attack me. Like I said earlier, even if you do win in the end, I don't care - I had enough good laughs at your expense to make it worth it.

Over and out.

DeletedUser2069

OK, OSP. First things first... What is "LGDN"? The first time you misspelled it, I let it go as a simple typo. Now I'm beginning to think you can't sound words out, because you can't figure out that "Legend" without any vowels is "LGND," not LGDN, and not LDGN.
Aww did I get under your skin there :p. Who would of thunk it, such a small thing upsets you.

I don't doubt that PREV is winning the war against VETS, but VETS is doing a pretty good job in the OD scores. I know, I know, before you say "We've taken a lot of their villages!! OD is nothing when you're losing villages!!" Be honest, OSP, in the last week, PREV has taken 20 villages from VETS. PREV is 2.5x their size in points, and about 2x their size in villages, and you're proud of your stunning average of less than 3 villages a day? Come on... You can do better than that. ...or can you?
We are just breaking their defense and then the noblings will pick up since they are running out of it. All wars start slow because defensive troops which also get extra help from several means such as the wall giving them 2x the power of defense and the bonfire weapon which when you actually start doing something on this world besides getting all the help you can get an being selfish for yourself you will see just how deadly that is.

One member of your team is enough to deal with them? LOL. Are you saying that you've actually been using MORE than one member to deal with them, and you're averaging less than 3 villages a day? Gee, all this time I thought you WERE only using one member (your stats kinda look like you are). Your whole tribe of 41 people is only conquering 3 villages a day, and you expect me to believe that ONE of you could take on VETS? LOL - you are full of yourself.
I was actually referring to your team and the prewar stats there

Not very professional to....? What? Fight PREV? You're right - the professional thing would be to bend over and take it. I don't think anybody on this world does that. Oh wait, sorry, TBS.

for them to bend over and take what I should ask? last I checked PERV wasnt even doing a thing to them. Oh an great job insulting TBS there btw

...for dukes/barons/diplomacy. Ahh yes, helpful suggestion, except for the fact that there are some tribes that don't put that information on their profile. TBS is one. No contact person at all on TBS's page. Gee, look at that, so is PREV. You have yourself listed, but that's all - are you a micro-manager, or are there unnamed barons/diplomats/recruiters? My guess is you're a micro-manager - that would explain your slow progress against VETS.

Thats probably because they dont want to be bothered with stupid mails like the one you sent. The people that need to know who they are know the rest of the people dont need to know. Oh an I am not a micro manager I am just Hitler

So now you're so arrogant to insult every duke/baron/leader of every tribe that's on my side? Wow - no wonder a majority of w4 hates you. You really are arrogant. You're the only one that is offended, and I didn't even try to "poach" any of YOUR members! Everyone that read this circular understood its purpose, and what I was saying... except you. I think I know what really bothers you... it's the fact that you're SO arrogant, and SUCH a micro-manager, you couldn't STAND the thought of something going on against your tribe. Talk about a rage-war. Sheesh... What are you gonna do when you realize most of our players are protected by morale? Terry, how well did you think this through?

Most the world hates PERV because the tribe is RANK 1 its like that on every world you would know that if you knew anything. and its been a long time sine I was told I was arrogant thank you for telling me that makes me happy to hear I am still that same guy that everyone said I was years ago. Moral dont protect your players it just helps them and honestly if your going to try to use that to win a war your sadly mistaken for that working

DeletedUser

Holy crap jvandyke89 you talk too much, i could not be bothered to read all you wrote, blah, blah blah...i have a wife, i hear that enough :(

DeletedUser1580

LGND i dint know that there was a tribe with that name, sorry big mistake on you post about TBS, we going to put some TBS in your behind if you clean that with clorox:D

DeletedUser

I started to read Jvandy's post ... but i realized it was riddled with ignorance... btw it is "PERV"ert ... prevert is something you call a teenager maybe?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pervert

I read something about pathetic war stats ... i love how igorance is in full affect around the "stats". Wars are not instant ... when we started we were just over double the villages with same number of members ... We had just completed a WAR while VETS did nothing be grow behind us and build up troops. So a normal person could assume, they would be stacked with troops as not many people were challenging them in their area ... but i guess i am just smarter

DeletedUser

I started to read Jvandy's post ... but i realized it was riddled with ignorance... btw it is "PERV"ert ... prevert is something you call a teenager maybe?
You must have missed the part where I explained WHY I was spelling it PREV. If you're not going to read the whole post, don't comment on it. I'm not the one who can't spell.

DeletedUser2069

I don't need to know how to spell, I make up for it in other areas.

So what I dropped out of school, I am still clearly smarter then you are judging by your forum post an your mailing skills.