WWI becomes public

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date

DeletedUser1446

How can TBS be good if is being LEAD by a noob???

Killerspear sucks...

DeletedUser1446

Is anyone fighting back?? I would expect Balkan or some other tribes to fight back really...

The game is still fun but TBS is almost finishing ~XB~ at this point towards the rim and we would love to see some attacks towards us!:(

I know PERV is doing great also and at least they are having a bit of fun with Vets seeing the stats.

Back to the hole again:p

DeletedUser2069

What Vets stats? They dont attack back either really

Only villages they took are either recaps,newly taken villages from people near them that they took from us before we got defensive in them while the loyalty was low, or village on the other side of them not near the majority of perv members.

they dont do anything either really in the form of attacking cept a few people in justdels squad group whatever its called I forget the color red blue green pink orange squad whatever

DeletedUser

Well, they cant really do much there..quantities are not very equal..
Killerspear, you are boring:D..I got some attack here..well, not that much, but still, it`s something:p

DeletedUser

Vets prepare yourselves. We were going to start some OP´s after the break but i think someone from you guys started earlier so we are going after him now!! Oh well...:smack::smack::smack:

I think you may be referring to cemitry gates ( i could be wrong though) who Perv recruited just after you attacked him, he was a selfish player who had a total disregard for any tribe diplomacy or team work, so it was a double loss really yours in that you lost villages to further your expansion west, to perv, and pervs loss in that they have a player that will have to be supported by their more loyal players.

What Vets stats? They dont attack back either really

Only villages they took are either recaps,newly taken villages from people near them that they took from us before we got defensive in them while the loyalty was low,

Hahaha i always thought that was a good tactic, considering how many of your attacks lack support :)

or village on the other side of them not near the majority of perv members.

You mean ones like this? 455|410.. Old Tool Perv?

I would like to congratulate Themis though, his dedication,planning and execution has been outstanding after 42 days of war i am pretty sure that without him perv would be history

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Ok people...new results on this war:

[19:33:22] Killerspear: we are doomed...tell perv to start leaving with some excuses...we in tbs will do the same...that way we will not feel embarassed:D
[19:33:38] Miyamoto Musashi: MASS DELETE
[19:33:50] Miyamoto Musashi: EVERYONE In PERV and TBS click Delete
[19:33:56] Killerspear: kakaka
[19:33:56] Miyamoto Musashi: today
[19:34:03] Killerspear: NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically the World ends TODAY! Bye guys!

DeletedUser2069

Ok people...new results on this war:

[19:33:22] Killerspear: we are doomed...tell perv to start leaving with some excuses...we in tbs will do the same...that way we will not feel embarassed:D
[19:33:38] Miyamoto Musashi: MASS DELETE
[19:33:50] Miyamoto Musashi: EVERYONE In PERV and TBS click Delete
[19:33:56] Killerspear: kakaka
[19:33:56] Miyamoto Musashi: today
[19:34:03] Killerspear: NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically the World ends TODAY! Bye guys!

Its true
Its Verry True

we cant handle the pressure of all 7 of these tribes taking us on

DeletedUser1446

Damn, i copied the part of "some excuses"... damn...

DeletedUser2376

Leaving - war was fun

It's been a blast playing this world and had a ton of fun in the war but alas, it is time to leave World 4 and wish all remaining players and tribes luck in the future.

I wonder if it will end with a major 1 vs 2 clash but time will tell. I at least hope VETS were looked upon as a tribe who hung in and had some fun fighting Perv. I can honestly say i had the pleasure to work with some great folks in this world and maybe one day i will return to the game that tends to consume your life :p

Cheers
Drum