yo.. real talk..

DeletedUser707

And my post is relevant to FA keypress script....... I'm saying that it could easily be considered an illegal script with the sheer amount of farming that it can inhibit........ as in maybe we shouldn't use it....... like it's insane.......

Instead of complaining about a script because of the crazy amount of farming it does
why don't you start using it?

Should also be noted, its not like they wouldn't be farming this much without the script, it would just be more time consuming. So if you can make the players life easier giving him time for family and friends with a simple script that EVERYONE can use. Why not allow it?

~ Happy

DeletedUser6219

True, I'm just salty because I've been farming inefficiently for the last 2 years......... I'm going to have to start using it....... will probably save me about an hour a day farming XD

DeletedUser707

True, I'm just salty because I've been farming inefficiently for the last 2 years......... I'm going to have to start using it....... will probably save me about an hour a day farming XD

I have been playing this game since this game only had premium and the only thing it really helped you with is switching through villages faster and building more then two things at a time. You have to adapt to the new features and use them to your advantage. Then when you are ranked top ten and you are teaching new guys. You can laugh and tell them how the game use to be played.

Hope you have some good farming with the new to you script

Happy Hunting

~ Happy

DeletedUser6219

What if i told you I already have played as top 10 before? And haven't really been teaching new guys, just soaking up knowledge from the veterans?

*Also, unfortunately I won't be able to tell any of the new players about the days before hugging...... ever since I've started playing the game, I see hugs everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser707

Spirited..... one thing you should know that no one will ever admit... there has been hugging since World one no matter what server you played on. No tribe has ever started a world with 20 members and didnt recruit a single member from an opposing tribe.

Just no one remembers the hugging back on W2 they only remember who won the world. They only remember the hugging on W21. Every world complains about hugging, every world will always complain about hugging, and every "veteran" will always claim they are in a tribe that refuses to hug. Till they face a player they just cant take out so they recruit him.

Food for thought

~ Happy

DeletedUser6219

Spirited..... one thing you should know that no one will ever admit... there has been hugging since World one no matter what server you played on. No tribe has ever started a world with 20 members and didnt recruit a single member from an opposing tribe.

Just no one remembers the hugging back on W2 they only remember who won the world. They only remember the hugging on W21. Every world complains about hugging, every world will always complain about hugging, and every "veteran" will always claim they are in a tribe that refuses to hug. Till they face a player they just cant take out so they recruit him.

Food for thought

~ Happy

True, but there has to be some extent....... when I saw top 2 tribes in w19 merge in MIT..... the gap from rank 1 to rank 2 was immense, and they still had an academy tribe....... it was crazy..... i thought the world was over right then in that moment lol they did end up splitting later on...... but once again they just took the top 20 ranked players in to a new tribe and iternalled anyone who didnt have time for the game..... or merged accounts...... I look back and see many players who fought and didn't make it to the end, where there were players who have 95% of their villages gifted to them or were barbs make it to the end just by joining the number 1 tribe..... like sometimes i can understand a little hugging but there's got to be a limit.

DeletedUser2165

No tribe has ever started a world with 20 members and didnt recruit a single member from an opposing tribe.

Well, altough i agree most of the other parts of your post, this statement is not true, my team PK (all members have been friends long before this game) is a good example for this. Besides i've seen some other teams that also have that intent while joining a new world. These kinds of teams are few but their existence is always encouraging to me in this way..
If we get back to the hugging issues, it is priority to identify what we understand of "hugging" word.. In my understanding, making alliances or recruiting players are the basics of this game(altough i dont choose to do while leading) and should not be referred as hugging so easily. But the background of these basics, such as timing or density or the ways of doing these may make it hugging. Thats why i think hugging and making diplomacy are different things.This game is based on diplomacy but we lost it here on .us worlds..

This one below is a part of one of my mails sent to a staff of the game about 2 years ago. The things were kinda better at that time and the statements may seem a little baseless but it may give an idea of what to do imo.

In my opinion,the only thing us server needs is the team mentality.Most of .us players are playing individually and every world they join and play in different tribes.Its because they are not forced to be loyal to their tribes(being unloyal cost nearly nothing in that phase),they dont even need to know their tribemates,they just move on to the stronger one when the going gets tough..This gaming style makes hugging,merging or quitting more likely to happen.
Having a low tribe member limit may help the tribe members to know each other better so that they can see the coordination is the key to success.And no supporting outside rule will prevent them to recruit their way to domination of the world,which totally kills the team mentality i'm talking about.