Your tribalwars history.

DeletedUser

K guys, these forums are.. if anything, dead.

So, why don't we all post up our tribalwars history.

Tell us when you started tw, what world, how you started, how you found out about tw, who you learnt from, etc.

DeletedUser3239

My history

I stated on w3.net and was a complete noob.
But I was taken into a tribe and trained up. They liked what they saw.

I then joined w4 and grew to around 40M lead the rank 1 tribe.
It was there that I met some of the big gun players like edgy and halos

From then on was just great premades like Die. iP etc

DeletedUser

My history:

Started on W5 on .net in january 2008, was a complete noob, within about a week of starting there, I also joined on world 7. Played these 2, and a couple other worlds (not as actively) - and learnt a lot of the game.

Mid - Late 2008, I joined w24, semi-core (k35) - And joined the tribe V-V-V, at this stage, I still wasn't too good, but learnt shit like t-trains, etc, there. I also joined 26, and played til about 3 or 4 vills.

Beginning of 2009, I quit Tw, all my worlds.

2010, I came back, played in w21 on the rim with a few irl mates, ended up becoming friends with a guy in one of the top tribes, and got an offer to ditch my rim account and play on a 3 village acc (that had been internalled) in the rank 4 or 5 tribe. I said yes, joined up with them. They were called =BCB= and had about 20 odd members, and ended up merging with an allied tribe (=LT=), rank about.. 4 or 5 (1 lower or higher than we were). They had 13 members or so, so we still stayed a relatively small tribe, and moved up to rank 3. We renamed to Panda!. From there, we kicked ass, warring the rank 2, 4, 5, and below tribes, and upgraded our nap to an alliance with the top tribe, PnP. With them, we just basically warred our way to 70% dominance, (or 75) - And won the world. I'd quit about.. 1-2 months before world's end, and got internalled down to 450k or so.

During the time I was playing W21, I also coplayed an account in W43 (Vinny the King) - (Nuts!) - And coplayed Nutter01 one of the top tribes on W50 (can't really remember what tribe he was in at the time) for a while.

I quit all worlds 1-2 months before w21 ended, think it was september or August..

Came back June this year, tried playing on 62, got nobled at 2 vills, (was pretty damn rusty) came here, started co-playing MaM on w62, and also joined W65 - Pacman.

Currently about to win this and world 62.. ;)

That's.. my history. Lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1327

Here is my story:

I start playing TW when I was 12 yo with my father... I played in (my country's) world 2. After two years I play in world 4, where my tribe survive from one of the best wars that I have ever seen and win the world!

Next of this world, I thought to try an other server... I play only for a month, but then I stop... After some days, I play in a Sweden world for a year (I think)...

I have change many servers, but the last two years, I'm playing here in us... I start in world 2 in the tribe ~G.M.~. But the leaders of this tribe wasn't active enough and because of this the best tribe's rank was 57. So I and some other players leave the tribe and make an other. It's name was GODS. With leaders me and AssasinGR. The tribe goes well and it's best rank was 7.

In July of 2011 we decide to unite our tribe with our best ally, TheEnt. The new tribe's name was UNITED. At last we rename our tribe in R.I.P. At this moment, R.I.P is the first tribe in the world 2, but my account is not exist in this world because I had quit.

Now I'm playing in world 7 where I will do my best.;)

:)

DeletedUser

i started on the uk server in w2 on my own account called "belstars" i got to 100k but quit due to hugging and no where to grow.
then i went to w3, met some great people who taught me how to send a t train and took my account to 3.2 mill
i merged with my mate in w6 where i learnt how to snipe, this is now probably one of my strongest skills.
w10 uk i started rim me account and got to 900k+ but we was co played due to work etc. longhorn was in there to, good player.
w12 uk not a bad world but alot of bad luck for me.
came to us7 got of to a flyer on the rim but got nobled, didnt quit and now hopefully we can build villas and enjoy playing.

Pleased to read all your experiences

lee

DeletedUser

It started long long ago on a December's winter eve...

I was at my friends house smoking and joking, and checking out our Myspaces...
yes kiddies before the Age of The Facebook or nowadays Facebook, there
was a magical place where you went for one night stands and to look at
crude graphics...anyways my friend told me about a game called Tribal Wars...
he said the point of the game was to get this thing called a nobleman and
go take over villages...everytime you take over a village, you get a prize
of nudies of ladies....

I started playing that night and also got some chicks number off Myspace,
but to my surprise when I got my first second village...there where no nudies
of ladies...but that was when I learned one of the greatest aspects of this game
Pure unadulterated heart breaking cut wrenching disappointment...and nothing
as let me down ever since...then I learned that even that is no match for
the disappointment you feel when you build a village for weeks on end
then some guy comes along and BLAM a few seconds and it's now
theirs...what was the question again...where am I? Who Are All You People !!!!:eek:

....I'm scared now :(

DeletedUser

i started on the uk server in w2 on my own account called "belstars" i got to 100k but quit due to hugging and no where to grow.
then i went to w3, met some great people who taught me how to send a t train and took my account to 3.2 mill
i merged with my mate in w6 where i learnt how to snipe, this is now probably one of my strongest skills.
w10 uk i started rim me account and got to 900k+ but we was co played due to work etc. longhorn was in there to, good player.
w12 uk not a bad world but alot of bad luck for me.
came to us7 got of to a flyer on the rim but got nobled, didnt quit and now hopefully we can build villas and enjoy playing.

Pleased to read all your experiences

lee

Lee mate if you ever want to join a n00b tribe called FREE igm me mate its good be be back on a world with you on it :)

DeletedUser

hi,
I started to play TW at February 2006 on the German World 5. Then I was on much German World (24, 28, 55, 63, 75, 80 and 82). At the moment I had a 5 Million Points Account on German World 68.

Some weeks ago I and some other players decided to join the US Server.

DeletedUser

I got to long history to type down, but I guess I can try to narrow it down..

Started playing in world 2 or 3 .net servers. Got a few villas but then got betrayed by my "friends" who took my villas while I was asleep.
That was my first experience on exactly how some people choose to play.
Somehow morale does not exist in this game. Ive played for 6 or 7 years now and I have seen it all. Spies, tribalhuggers, families, betrayers, tribe jumping etcetc. You start talking to people ingame and suddenly you see a train inbound, from the same guy you have talked to the last weeks or months. All in the good name of your account.
This game strength is the social component. Building relations with mates, creating a tribe etc. The actual game is really not that fun. I mean sitting for hours to time nobletrains and attacks? I can think of alot that is more fun. Watching paint dry for example.

Anyways, gone a bit offtopic. My real play started in w4.net Got to a couple hundred thousand points and was in this great tribe. All helping eachother out. We got assaulted by this tribe GX that was 5 times our size. We fought for months, while their members got laughed at on the external. However their assault was never ending and you cant hold a wave forever. So we started loosing villas and eventually when down to like ten villas each and almost all of our mates had been defeated, fighting tooth and nale to the last villa, we recieved invites for fighting so well. We accepted but I quit a month afterwards. I lost interest when all friends walked. That is the best time in my tribalwars history. All fought well and did not just hit delete when coming under attack like people do today. Defending is a huge factor in the game that some does not seem to appreciate.

After that I played in I think it was w7 and but quit early on. Then I had a break for a year or so, and started in the swedish servers. Probably the best server yet. So many skilled players. When joining .net, perhaps 25-50% knows how to play, but the swedes are all veterans. It was a great server with action 24/7. After that I have just lazyplayed, like this world. Only playing for giggles nowadays, I don't have the time like I used to have. Work and a pretty hectic social life have stopped that. But I still enjoy tribalwars. Calculating trains and attacks, sniping, farming, read all those "restart now" letters still cracks me up. Great game, often with great people playing it. Cheers

ps. sorry for any grammar mistakes and whatnot. I'm so hungover I can't move my head. lol

DeletedUser

Lee mate if you ever want to join a n00b tribe called FREE igm me mate its good be be back on a world with you on it :)

ty for the offer, but you will know that i am loyal and wont just up and leave :(

DeletedUser

:eek: Ok then where to begin,

i started on NET W12, what a noob, I nearly shat my pants when I got my first attack :)

I played a few other worlds before i hit W15, there i led YODA, we were a small tribe that took on 3 top ten tribe in a row...I led the D for our tribe and we beat them all, but we could not take on the rest that followed, and eventually my guys left one by one...I stayed on until the last member got rimmed then I quit that world...what a fun run that was. :cool:

I joined W24, I led a tribe there, then merged it into another one when I found getting married took up a lot of time, when I found out my new tribe would not go to war with the #1 tribe on the world I left them and went to war against them alone...MANIC was their name. I faced 3k attacks a day for over a month. I lived and moved to another K with the help of KillerKomando. From there i joined DEUS, we won the world. My stats I show in my profile are from that world. :D

I hacked around for a few world until i joined W56 the first no haul on NET, I won the award for getting rimmed 5 times, a first for me, it hurt. i kept on and ended up joining the #1 tribe W2V, I had taken over enough villages at that point they wanted me....I did very well and was on my way to winning another world, then i got sick and quit the world.

At the same time i had started on the US server, W4, I was in PERV, the also #1 tribe. i wont get into why I left there as it would make those in PERV feel ashamed. but I should have won that world as well.

Onto W7, in the top tribe now, just took the #1 O killer spot in our tribe today in war stats, and moving up in all areas in the world rankings. I expect from myself to be in the top 10 in every area of the game, I aim to be the top killer on W7 by the time it is over. :smack:

Happy hunting all,

Stafast :truelove:

DeletedUser2069

Perv wouldn't be ashamed of loosing dead weight, you where removed because you did grow simple as that and you where replaced with someone that would grow whats to be ashamed about.

DeletedUser

Lol old school, you are so full of it you are leaking crap all over the place. go back to W4 and dont bother us here, as you are making up things again like you always do.

DeletedUser2069

Its true anyone can go back an look at your stats while in perv you nobled like 7 villages in what 5-6 months of being in the tribe.

DeletedUser

And it is true you are by far the worst leader I have ever been with, in the worst top tribe I have ever been in. You know very well i left because your idiot members attacked me over and over and over, YES YOU MORON your people, you were in charge of. the only reason things came to a head were because when I had enough of your freaking idiot members attacking me I launched on them and they went running to you, the cry babies they are.

YOU like the moron you are booted me without ever asking what happened. And moron if you know anything, I had moved to the rim behind the enemy, and made a massive cluster that was to be used to help the tribe, but no, you were only interested in kissing the asses of your friends and giving them internals, you and you friends only got them....you seems to forget to say the truth, oh yeah you are always full of lies.

Further more you also dont say that any new member had to try and noble me out, you seem to neglect to say none managed to do so. You neglect to say many of your members quit and many of your members told me what was going on.

Why dont you crawl like the dung beetle you are back to W4 and stay there, you are not fit to play with the adults, some of us have more friends on W4 than you do.

If you insist on comming back here I will be happy to visit your forums and let everybody know what kind of turd you actually are.