Your tribe might be nub when.....

DeletedUser

The tribe Romania has declared war on tribe X Project!

War name: the end

Declaration:
"pentru ca va-ti legat de jucatori mei "

You declare a war on a tribe without the nobles to fully do any damage to the other tribe (wait one guy on your team has nobles...lol)

Heres a tip wait till your tribe can noble before declaring war
OH AN LEARN ENGLISH YOUR ON A ENGLISH SERVER

DeletedUser

Well according to this site http://translation.babylon.com/romanian/to-english/ the declaration translates as "Because you will about my players"

Of course I am presuming by tribes name that they are Romanian. Now what you will about his/her players I really haven't a clue but I'm sure you will have fun finding out.

DeletedUser

Well we have been farming about 20 of them for the past week

That might be why

Or I tried to recruit the 3 or 4 decent ones in the tribe
And no I didnt even bother with the guy with 2 villages hes garbage

DeletedUser

If you combine the translation with the title of the war, maybe it is "Because you will bring about the end to my players" :D

of course, thats a...loose... translation ;)

DeletedUser

Heh, I like that translation. I think I'll try to make it come true. :)

DeletedUser

LOL yeah that is a good translation I am pretty good in Roman (noodles) so I speak it well LOL

This thread would work great to pull a you might be a redneck but flipped into a nub

DeletedUser

If you combine the translation with the title of the war, maybe it is "Because you will bring about the end to my players" :D

of course, thats a...loose... translation ;)

I give that post a +1 :D

I think it would be closer if we took out the "about" and replaced it with "recruit, so it says,

The End
Because you well recruit my players.

DeletedUser

There was like 3 or 4 of them that seemed worth recruiting due to location an how they were doing

Well at least worth a try anyway weather they are or not would of found out the hard way

But now they are all getting smashed to a pulp an ran the numbers 23% of them are clear an being farmed an cated an 3 left they recruited 1 since this declare

DeletedUser1792

Help they're attacking us with swords :D

They are hitting us with swords and spears I think we will be done for before the week is out ;P

DeletedUser

Ha look at them now RO is not the 5th tribe to be apart of some stupid alliance family academy thing with Aliens WOW fun fun

This worlds got a lot of family tribes why

Declare war start to lose an run to another team I love it

DeletedUser

Its how is is im afraid, they realize that they cannot honorable fight you 1 on 1. So they resort to another method of becoming refugees and getting other tribes to all gang up on you at once. If your tribes good enough you should have no problem as family tribes tend to have a limited amount of experienced player in them and so they will fall soon if you press them hard :D

And yeah the world has but you should of seen it at the start, well untill us serious tribes started to weed them out ;)

DeletedUser

I was here on the start did see it

and I am not worried about there family thing too much just disappointed in the fact they open the war an last a week before running off is all

I reported them to there main tribe now as refugees but he dont care

DeletedUser

I know how you feel again.

Right now he is just thinking. Wow look at my points, they keep going up everytime i recruit people. Get more ;)

But yeah good point :D

DeletedUser

You know a tribe might be nub when they can be banned for their declaration of war :D

This is tribalwars.US

DeletedUser

Oh I reported it

But they disbanded now anyway >>> LOL

What was the point of becoming an academy of another team then the next day or 2 later disband
Sorry to the members of that tribe that wanted to accomplish something on this world an happen to have a bad leader