You're no puppet Master

DeletedUser707

Welcome W13 to a little segment I am going to dedicate to JUNK.

Today we are going to talk about a couple things and will shortly learn that JUNK has recently recruited a couple players who..... lets say never were on their side.

Diplomacy, Normally when you have a tribe listed with an alliance you don't break the alliance with out a good reason. Other wise you should have just had a very strong NAP and worked together till business was dealt with.

Yes I have proof of the Alliance from JUNK's side of the wall.....

Screen_Shot_2014_01_28_at_12_50_31_AM.png

Now there should be no "how do you know they have an alliance" it is not just listed in our tribe it is in theirs as well...

Now lets look at the ops they have planned

Screen_Shot_2014_01_28_at_12_53_31_AM.png

Planning an op before even dropping the alliance. For a tribe twice the size of us at LDE, I would say that is classless.....

Now a recent circ sent out.

Screen_Shot_2014_01_28_at_12_44_57_AM.png

Boy oh boy oh boy..... I guess our time is now to strike.....

LDE Declares on JUNK

No more pulling strings "puppet master" Game on boys....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
For those whom are unaware, Pursuit of Happiness is Jimmy. He is known by the name of The Art of War or The Scientist.

Once he returned to TW a few weeks, ago - I offered him an account in my tribe. He was a friend of mine and I fully trusted him. Due to an internal dispute (I won't go into detail), he was asked to leave. At the time, he appeared to take it calmly and remained level-headed. However this post has proved his character to be that of untrustworthy. I highly suggest that should you ever come across him in-game, you don't give him a chance to backstab you.

The matter of LDE and JUNK has been addressed in my thread.

DeletedUser5174

You have been strongly mislead Sweeney.....

I have no been on the account since we had our talk on skype, the last one on the account was Stella....

Screen_Shot_2014_01_28_at_4_38_18_AM.png

So anything that happened after that is out of my control. IP addresses will prove me and this account above are two different people.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
The Pursuit of Happiness is under the control of a player that played in HEAD on W51 (.net sever). That is a tribe which I know well. You are the only member that was in JUNK here and HEAD on W51. If needed I will ask the HEAD dukes to confirm this.

DeletedUser

ya this is already being discussed in the other forum. Good luck JUNK!!

DeletedUser

Anyway,

time to explain how the events went.

Some of you guys may not be aware, my name is 'Margol' and i am a hated player by probably the community after being exposed on externals by Jake. I don't deny mistakes, we learn and move on. I currently lead the tribe 'LDE' we were allies with the almighty JUNK players. Everything was fine, until Drunk and June approached us to join our tribe with the reasoning of saying 'we will join JUNK only if LDE declares on JUNK, my council spoke over it and said it was a setup that Sweeney (duke of JUNK) began to search for reasons to declare on LDE because they'respected' an alliance and would not drop it without any strong reason, So we said to Drunk\June talk it over with your leadership and we will talk it over with them also and explain the pro's and con's of this movement. Two weeks passed we asked Drunk/June and questioned them if they spoke to Sweeney, they simply replied with a 'no'. I appreciate my council and friends whom told me to be-careful and watch my back. Now, after that failed we had Sweeney plan another 'trap' which was this time done with the player 'Perfect Theory' We had Koala (co player) hit us up on skype and telling us he is prepared to provide information for the return of stacking and going into LDE. We simply said 'no' but said to Koala to keep out an eye for any 'LDE' business/backstabbing by JUNK. We were forwarded a number of mail by this player which later turned out to be fake mail by 'Sweeney' because he was searching for a spy inside of JUNK. After all of this, i decided to tell Sweeney about their unloyal members (knowing it was a trap setup by him) and knowing OP's were already planned 2 weeks back just as Koala approached us. We than waited 5 days to see if Sweeney would come clean as well, but he didn't. So, this morning after receiving Sweeney's mail about an official drop of alliance after last night 'Puppet Master' was posted. I questioned Sweeney about all of information and he was left speechless, i also told him i knew about the trap and was well aware of it.

Now, there is no more alliance and Last Ditch Effort will not back down to leadership whom just plans with full arrogance thinking they can take on the world. You 'JUNK' members have planned too quickly for this to happen. LDE was prepared.

DeletedUser

I doubt they would need all those tactics just to declare war but seeing how much every event in life stresses you out to no end is quite amusing.

DeletedUser

I doubt they would need all those tactics just to declare war but seeing how much every event in life stresses you out to no end is quite amusing.

Lol

You sure a funny dude!

No one is stressed, it's all about the fun behind all of this, just how it was executed was poor.

DeletedUser

DAYUM, this game is heating up. Im glad to be part of some important history in us13 because if won it will be my first win. Also will be margol's 15th? Or 18th? Right?

DeletedUser

Ah yes Koala with the dirty talk :) thought we are keeping it civil friend :)

Anyway, you should be excited to experience something cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dirty talk... :( Its a shame your sarcasm receptors are not doing so well. At some point u need to understand I was trolling on skype. I mean when I start to type the lyrics of "I believe I can fly" in place of the answers to your "Whats in JUNK forums" questions.

DeletedUser

Koala,

My friend :)

Please read my post above and it will explain everything my dear. There is no need to point out 'certain bits' i've explained fully. You have a problem with reading, i think... :eek:

DeletedUser

Nope, not really a problem reading. Just never had the time to learn bs as my second language

DeletedUser

Koala, do me a favor and post the mail that Sweeney sent out to LDE. Than you will fully understand my point.

DeletedUser

The Pursuit of Happiness is under the control of a player that played in HEAD on W51 (.net sever). That is a tribe which I know well. You are the only member that was in JUNK here and HEAD on W51. If needed I will ask the HEAD dukes to confirm this.

Hi all.

I played in HEAD W51 as council. I personally am unable to confirm or deny any of this as I do not know precisely who was in the W51 team (a number of the team didn't use skype on that world, and we were all under alias).

Scientist was in HEAD, and I won't dispute that, but that doesn't mean others in JUNK weren't. I do not know Pursuit of Happiness; I do not recall it being connected to HEAD in W51 but it may have been. Like I said - we had 20-30 people there all under alias.

This is really very confusing for me as Sweeney had a pretty good tribe called JUNK there too :D