You're no puppet Master

DeletedUser

Yeah because every time I get bored with a world, I simply barb out instead of gifting my villages to tribe mates.

He clearly had some sort of issue with the tribe, I have the skype convo's to prove it just waiting for him to come online to see if he minds if I post them....

~ Pursuit of Happiness

So what? Either way he didn't act like a spoiled brat and actively destroy an account. Actually, you are one of the few players I have ever seen that has taken the actions you ALREADY HAVE DONE. Also, you keep coming back here in this world and posting etc? You are such a little kid you need to try being the center of attention. My god just go on your way.

Just leave like you did. You are useless as a friend or tribe mate. Go see if you can make some friends in your sandbox. You probably scream that you will take the sand and go home also.

No one cares. This thread should be closed now. We all know the truth. If it stays open any longer it will just further give a kid a chance to keep posting his BS.

This has nothing to do with the world, or events that are taking place or will begin to take place.

DeletedUser707

I love how you call someone a child, while ranting like a 2 year old lol.

I did not "destroy an account" I simply took away all that I have built on that account. As I said before, I took over the account with 7 nukes at 198,000 points. I left it with 37 nukes at 460,000 points (in just 12 days on the account) I was willing to leave the account be but then Sweeney told my co-player she could no longer play the account. So I figured if the two players who built it can no longer play on it why would I give it away with 37 nukes I built. So I wasted them all but 7 of them.... That's how many I started off with, that's how many the new account owner will start off with. :)

~ Pursuit of Happiness

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
The Scientist said:
In the end I did this because I felt as if the diplomacy of JUNK was handled the wrong way. Also felt the same by .Cent who quit because of it, along with Terror who quit because of it. (have skype confirmations from both players if needed)

I'll assume this is a lie until I see the conversations. Admittedly, I am not sure about Terror as he was away for over a month. Cent on the other hand, I can be almost certain the LDE war is not why he left. But hey, if you have conversations to prove me wrong then I'll believe you.

Pursuit of Happiness said:
I was willing to leave the account be but then Sweeney told my co-player she could no longer play the account.

I find it funny how you claim to be loyal to your coplayer, yet you tried to frame her for this thread:

[28/01/2014 09:42:07] Jimmy: http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?6414-You-re-no-puppet-Master&p=95250&viewfull=1#post95250

I think you may be getting fooled by stella or someone but I did not post that thread IP address will show that I have no logged on to the account since we had our talk yesterday.

http://postimg.org/image/c9jwhum2x/

She was the last one on the account.

DeletedUser707

I am not trying to be loyal to her, I will admit first hand she wasn't that great of a player.

I also didn't think it was right for you to just kick her off the account though, I told you to find her someone experience to co-play with not find her a new account.

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

I want to clearify a point:

i didnt leave cuz of our, diplomacy
yes, had friends in LDE but i declared in ourtribe forum that i'd follow our tribes policy.
sweeney and bossman07 didnt make anything wrong in this matter..
sure i am not the one to judge them..

i just left cuz world became actionless and i lost my motivation..
a friend found me a co-player but he ruined my armies..

for example:
killed my rams down to 200 cuz he thought they were "excess"
lost 50k of my swordmen not in support or defence..
things like that :=)

final words:
leave me a place when there is 2x world again,
was good to play with you all...

Cyu USA :)

DeletedUser

I felt as if the diplomacy of JUNK was handled the wrong way. Also felt the same by .Cent who quit because of it

Seen as though you are being childish I feel like stooping to your level, as such i have this to say:
SUCK IT SCIENTIST YOU WERE WRONG!! HAHAHA!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3600

Hi guys,

yes, had friends in LDE but i declared in ourtribe forum that i'd follow our tribes policy.

for example:

final words:

It was a pleasure Cent maybe we will catch you on another world here :)

DeletedUser

Don't you just love it when Honor, Trust, Truth comes back and bits someone in the butt!!!

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

for example:

final words:

Take it back :)

Good luck Crom.

DeletedUser

Cent, I barely knew you but I for some reason love you :)

And glad to see Margol admitting he is wrong. Step in the right direction

DeletedUser

Cent, I barely knew you but I for some reason love you :)

And glad to see Margol admitting he is wrong. Step in the right direction

Haha, Cent is a friend and still is... i respect his loyalty. I will admit to a mistake and being wrong in that case, why wouldn't i :)

DeletedUser

Junk & LDE war score board =nothing unless we count all the other tribes they both are taking????

DeletedUser4763

You have been strongly mislead Sweeney.....

I have no been on the account since we had our talk on skype, the last one on the account was Stella....

Screen_Shot_2014_01_28_at_4_38_18_AM.png

So anything that happened after that is out of my control. IP addresses will prove me and this account above are two different people.

really not sure about this.Persuit of happiness account is owned by Jimmy aka scientist at least in .net.Both account (in .us and .net) has same avatar so i am 90% sure that both are being played by Jimmy only

DeletedUser5159

Hey guys im back from the dead. So after finally moving out the first thing I did was buy some bacon a pack of ciggaretts and a lighter. Got food poisoning =/ spend a week in the hospital due to some weird thing or what not.

Anyway it appears I missed the so called greatest war ever.....tbh it reminded me of the superbowl =p