2Hard

DeletedUser

A new top tribe emerges from the dust

Inside this thread I ask for answers as to how and why this happened, as I am curious (like alot of you). And id also like to see some comments and opinions on what you guys think about this new tribe, 2Hard (Hard As Nails), as well as other tribes if conversation permits

DeletedUser

i believe 2hard and hard are an extension of the 2Hard family

DeletedUser

More drama and hidden agendas combined with some kind of reunion of a past world winners. As simple as that.

DeletedUser

i think i might have to recant my statement because im not sure how true it is :D, but from what people told me they are allied atleast

DeletedUser

So often drama causes things like this...
The he said / she said of tribal wars is often more destructive then the enemy axe....

Regardless, DD family has a new ally and frankly speaking, are actually sitting rather pretty with everyone around them afraid to send the axe.

DeletedUser3141

I wouldn't say a new ally exactly since the membership with a few exceptions is from TRA.
our location is ... interesting I agree.

DeletedUser

why do you refuse to call a spade a spade FQ?

DD is notorious for promoting espionage... its a factor in every world but there are some whom willingly and wantingly promote it... and Drink Drunk works that way!!

Just man up and admit it... after all it is a war game and a factor within the game.

As for the interest in your area... I'd say it is interesting only because it's the "core" and "not" because of a deceiving, hugging tribe that implements and promotes despicable game tactics exists there. Still, DD has dug in nicely, they've eaten a lot of barbs and clustered tightly but to indicate that DD is anything special well... it's laughable at best!!

DeletedUser3141

I see and you know so much about the internal working of DD do you?
I don't care how other people view espionage, I have my own view.

Hmmm you seem to be looking for opportunities to insult D/D and even twisting things to manage. Unsubstantiated allegations ( saying someone is 'notorious' for something means nothing at all it's like saying 'everyone knows', it needs validation to have meaning). Seems to be a personal agenda here methinks.

I said that our location is interesting and meant, oddly enough, exactly that. I made no statement about D/D in themselves so did not in fact indicate that I consider them anything special so why do you suggest that I did?

Actually I know why.
I know who gets the 'wooden spoon award' on this world. :D

DeletedUser

We all love wooden spoons... just tired of your cordial posts when doing the opposite within the game. It's a nice public image but far from the internal behavior lying behind and within the leadership. Its very apparent as anyone needs only to consult twstats.

as for my distaste of a tribe that would rather win through deceit instead of axe... well, I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees that as distasteful. Regardless, DD will continue to promote the twists and turns of espionage and play innocent.

I can't help but wonder when/if the day will come that DD actually has the nerve to post a war thread but after reviewing the past worlds i won't hold my breath.

Oh.. and its not that I look for opportunities as they exist at every corner. It's also not like I care that much about anything DD does either. The truth is DD is attempting to win a world by abusing past world relationships. (which isn't that shameful if one has the courage and well... arrogance to admit it.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Twstats tells you what's going on inside D/D? Wow you must give me a link to THAT page.

I am curious that a cordial post should be such a problem. Would you be happier if they appeared to emanate from a long eared quadruped?

Incidentally I'm a little confused on the war thread thing. Are you complaining that we had wars without a war thread of that we haven't had enough wars for your liking? Not really that many wars have taken place so far though.

DeletedUser

You can only hug so much, at some point you all will have to fight...

DeletedUser3141

Hmmmm well Ryan that is one area where looking at stats does give something of a picture.
Those who care are easily able to see it for themselves so I will simply point out that those stats indicate the D/D is doing it's share of fighting.

DeletedUser

Twstats tells you what's going on inside D/D? Wow you must give me a link to THAT page.

I am curious that a cordial post should be such a problem. Would you be happier if they appeared to emanate from a long eared quadruped?

Incidentally I'm a little confused on the war thread thing. Are you complaining that we had wars without a war thread of that we haven't had enough wars for your liking? Not really that many wars have taken place so far though.

DD war.. now that's a hoot!!
I'm curious why DD just doesn't invite the 2Hard group unless there is a feeling amongst both 2Hard and DD that it would confirm the speculations of deceit!!

DeletedUser3141

Now there was me thinking you knew everything as well. So disappointing.
Also I thought we were the stats expert.

DeletedUser

I could say alot here cause you know, I hear everything.. Years of playing this game, I here stuff I don't wanna hear :D But not being in leadership this time around I'll leave that to my boss/bosses.. Guess we will see how it all pans out with DD and 2hard

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

For sure.
Besides it would be mean to spoil your fun by actually explaining wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

Go 2Hard!!!!

The nails...they are not hard enough

28lv39c.jpg

They just keeps bending when hit :smack:

DeletedUser

I find it sad that you dont make PnP's kero :( What do i do now when i seek entertainment :? So when will you make one? ;(

Lots of love
Your BFF
~D0N