Bashing For Fun

DeletedUser

IS IT JUST ME OR IS SOME OF THE TOP 5 TRIBES ARE Flawless & COOL!!!

please don't hate me i personally respect some of the top 5 tribes now lets start.

''Knights oh my i really do love knights, i got a few of them in my big castle they protect me from rebels ;) now why are knights stupid but good to hold on to? :confused: well they seem to have a good position and some good players if you ally them your doing great use them as pawns to waste troops or as they say in my castle you waste your life to protect the king(@ras@) *cough* now on to their stupidity so this is exactly from knights don't laugh when i tell you what knights think.

Knight says they will be cowinners with @ras@ so as vets apparently i guess @ras@ wants to share the glory???

SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!!!!

i got a secret for you come closer a little more a little bit closer.........ARE YOU CRAZY!!! have ya even consider looking at the win conditions of this world??? i guess i got to explain :rules:

Basics

So you've built up your troops, nobled your enemies, joined a powerful tribe and are the terror of smaller players everywhere. What to do next? At a set time in the game, so called "Secrets of Power" will appear in barbarian villages all over the map. These Secrets are inventions and discoveries that will lead your world to a new age. And they are the main objectives of the game: A tribe that manages to hold a full set of Secrets for a certain time will be the dominant force in this new age and will hence win the game.

Controlling a Secret

You gain control of a Secret when you conquer the village that it is currently stored (indicated by a special flag icon on the main map) or the secret is moved into one of your villages. Contrary to troops, a Secret can only move a small number of fields at a time. After having been moved, the Secret needs to rest in the village for a prolonged amount of time, again this is configurable. Once you give a move order to a Secret, it will leave your control - you cannot cancel the move or get it back (unless it is moved back to you), so be careful who you entrust it to.

Secrets spreading

After a while, Secrets will start to spread around a tribe holding them. You will receive periodic updates informing you when and possibly to where the Secret will spread. The newly spawned "copy" of the Secret is just as good as the original Secret. Eventually the Secrets will spread around more and more, making it ever harder to keep your opponents' greedy hands from them. Eventually it will be time to make an attack on any villages holding Secrets your tribe does not yet control.

Winning the game

To win the game a tribe must hold a full set of Secrets. That is, you don't have to hold all Secrets on the map, only at least one instance of each named secret. After a tribe has acquired control of a full set, a victory countdown timer will start. If a tribe retains control of a whole set for the countdown period, it will win the game. Note that only the set counts: If a tribe has more than one copy of a secret, it is sufficient for that tribe to retain control of one instance of this secret to retain completeness of the full set and thus win.

After a tribe has won, the world will automatically go to peace settings and will eventually be closed.

What does it mean?

1. ONLY ONE TRIBE WINS
2. NO FAMILY TRIBES
3. KEEP BEING PUPPETS UNTIL SECRETS COMES OUT THEN WILL SEE WHOSE CO-WINNERS
4. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE CO-WINNERS ANYWAYS? DO YOU SUCK THAT BAD? :eek:

JUST GETTING EVERYBODY CAUGHT UP ABOUT SECRETS BEFORE ITS TO LATE CHEERS

DeletedUser

Knight are not allied with @RAS@.

From my knowledge and knowing some people in there, i believe it was a temporary alliance to get rid of an immediate threat and a very strong one that is all, believe it was the same with VETS as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I belive @RAS@ has no ties with Knight but Knight says that they do.

DeletedUser

Sorry to tell you Mikey, but you seriously made me facepalm.

doingitwrong.jpg

DeletedUser

Nevertheless, you still act like people care about this.

Also, if this wasn't a PnP what is it? What are you attempting to achieve by posting this terrible mess of CP'ed Help pages, a situation that really isn't even somewhat related to you and your attempt to use logic to make another group of people look stupid?

You aren't @RAS@, and you aren't Knight. You aren't involved in their business so why does it matter what you think?

DeletedUser

because i love to spam & start stuff is someone gonna stop me from writing it????

*waiting*

hmmmm dint think so :D and if you dint care why you bother to reply or read it *cough* guessed you cared it's ok if your salty/sour happens sometimes just get a little sweeter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thank you for the information, but I thought it was to announce by Co Ma :smack:

In this case I weigh the future settings has come for the world 6 (this is only my opinion)...

Premium Account: Enabled
Account Manager: Enabled
Wizard of looting: Enabled
Construction time divided by 2: 10 Points On to Premium
10 Points for Premium you can divide by two the time of construction of a building.
Instant building: 10 Points On to Premium
When there is x minutes before the completion of a construction order, you can directly complete the construction without reducing it to 10 points premium.
Reduction of construction cost: 30 Points On to Premium
30 Points for Premium you can get 20% discounts on the cost of a building.
20% of production: On to each of the three resources
40 Points for Premium you will produce 20% more resources for 7 days.
Exchange with the Merchant: On to each of the three resources
10 Points for Premium you can share resources with the merchant to the ratio 1.1.

Unless it is a world with a limit of looting :mad:

What is this the limit of looting ? :eek:

hum hum is when the big Farmers of this world will have a limit per day :(

DeletedUser

thank you for the information, but I thought it was to announce by Co Ma :smack:

In this case I weigh the future settings has come for the world 6 (this is only my opinion)...

Premium Account: Enabled
Account Manager: Enabled
Wizard of looting: Enabled
Construction time divided by 2: 10 Points On to Premium
10 Points for Premium you can divide by two the time of construction of a building.
Instant building: 10 Points On to Premium
When there is x minutes before the completion of a construction order, you can directly complete the construction without reducing it to 10 points premium.
Reduction of construction cost: 30 Points On to Premium
30 Points for Premium you can get 20% discounts on the cost of a building.
20% of production: On to each of the three resources
40 Points for Premium you will produce 20% more resources for 7 days.
Exchange with the Merchant: On to each of the three resources
10 Points for Premium you can share resources with the merchant to the ratio 1.1.

Unless it is a world with a limit of looting :mad:

What is this the limit of looting ? :eek:

hum hum is when the big Farmers of this world will have a limit per day :(

What the hell?

DeletedUser

I do not know the settings of the next worlds, but it's likely that these options appear shortly...

For limit the looting, it increases with the number of point of the village by day...

I walk a little, but it is the only way to InnoGames increase its figure business :g:

DeletedUser

i work for innoGames i can guaranty that this wont be out for sometime.

DeletedUser

I do not know the settings of the next worlds, but it's likely that these options appear shortly...

For limit the looting, it increases with the number of point of the village by day...

I walk a little, but it is the only way to InnoGames increase its figure business :g:

I doubt you'll see this server turning to those incredibly sad excuses for use of Premium.

DeletedUser

:smack: it was a joke why would a innogames employer actually say anything about that? even if he/she knew about the features he would have not said anything about those features.

DeletedUser

This is your first post was after I already know from the month of November that I wanted to announce the following options ...

I also notice that nothing differentiates you from other players on a forum if this is your signature band has Mario Bros :D

With us they are called Super Operators, in general we do not like for several reasons, often to conflicts of interest because it plays on the worlds and moderators are at the same time, I do not know the details of the settlement here but it should normally be the same thing ...

I know how :rules:

I deviate from the original subject, on the French server I would have taken a warning :rolleyes:

We can see the turn take the world # 5, if we remove the top 50, there is what? ;)

This is mainly because there are not enough players on the servers .us that these options are not obvious, take this in while there is still time :p

modo.gif

DeletedUser

God, I wish translation websites we're actually accurate, or at least readable

DeletedUser

This is your first post was after I already know from the month of November that I wanted to announce the following options ...

I also notice that nothing differentiates you from other players on a forum if this is your signature band has Mario Bros :D

With us they are called Super Operators, in general we do not like for several reasons, often to conflicts of interest because it plays on the worlds and moderators are at the same time, I do not know the details of the settlement here but it should normally be the same thing ...

I know how :rules:

I deviate from the original subject, on the French server I would have taken a warning :rolleyes:

We can see the turn take the world # 5, if we remove the top 50, there is what? ;)

This is mainly because there are not enough players on the servers .us that these options are not obvious, take this in while there is still time :p

modo.gif

ah another french player on .us5 :truelove::truelove::truelove::truelove::truelove: