children, they are brutally honest indeed!! Feel free to post your funny story.

DeletedUser

So... My youngest daughter (she's 15) nanny's for our neighbor whom has 2 young children (boy 4 and girl 2). I work from home and cook their lunches and yesterday before lunch the nanny makes the boy use the restroom, wash up and comb his hair before eating. Meanwhile the 2 yo girl, my daughter (the nanny) and I sit and wait. The little boy comes into the kitchen where we are all waiting with this funny puzzled look on his face so the nanny asks him what is wrong. With this very serious look of concern he says to me quote "can you tell me why my poop floats in your toilet but not in mom's" unquote. Of course I was at a lose of words and joining the nanny, I too was trying not to laugh but then the 2 yo decides to speak. "Jake" she says, I think you ate the cat food because Toby's (their cat) poop floats too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okei so I was just outside and playing some basketball and a kid walks up to me and askes "Are you from Afghanistan?" This kid was 4 years old and lets just say I am not white. I then say no, and he replys with "Good becuase in Afghanistan they fight" He then walks away with a smile on his face, and I am just standing there speechless....